• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Clearly a visual glitch

kimkimkim

Summoner
I just needed to share this as it would never happen in my lifetime but it surely does look good on the screen
Screenshot.png

kimkimkim

Summoner
Thanx everyone for the congratulations....do keep in mind that this was a visual glitch, I am definitely not #1.....I don't think Far Reach wants me to take his thunder away :p

Sir Derf

Adept
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

- Beverly Crusher

Have you considered that you might be trapped in an ever-shrinking warp-field reality bubble?

I can see your conversation with Tech Support going like this...

"What is one of the primary play-styles of Elvenar?"
"To produce your boosted goods and trade with other cities in your World."
"Do I have the necessary neighbors to complete that mission alone?"
"Negative."
"Then why am I the only non-Coin-pit on my World Map? (Tech Support takes a moment to process and makes a strange noise) Aha, got you there."
"That information is not available."
"Here's a question you shouldn't be able to answer: Tech Support, what is the nature of A-World?"
"A-World is a rectilinear region, four thousand, two hundred twenty-five square squares in area."

SkyRider99

Mentor
"Upgrade your browser, reboot, and start from Chapter One"
"If there's something wrong with the universe, then I'm not OK with that, and there's definitely something wrong with me."
"Thomas? Is that you?"
o_O

Laurelin

Sorcerer
@Sir Derf : Wow, thanks for the memory! I have to re-watch that episode - it was fab. No, make that the entire series... :D