• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Phoenix Evolution?

joe.empire

Seeker
A few days ago I managed to craft a Storm Phoenix in my Magic Academy. How am I meant to evolve that Phoenix to the next stages?

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
If you´re in a fellowship that get the Blueprint every week, you can craft phoenix artifacts in your MA with blueprints. This crafting recipe is very rare, but it appears time to time.

cwgiii

Shaman
You may want to take a look at the following article on Elvengems of Knowledge:

Bottom line, you need at least 1 (preferably 9 or more) 2019 Phoenix artifacts. This artifact can elvove the 3 original Phoenix structures including Storm Phoenix. They were originally awarded during that 2019 Phoenix event and have been offered as rewards during subsequent events (rarely). They could even be crafted by consuming other Phoenix artifacts (Coldfire Phoenix, if memory serves). Be careful, you may want to focus on 1 particular phoenix at a time. You may want to keep the base(s) (and/or artifacts) for future evolution. Or, you could always dis-enchant. Your choice.

cwgiii

Shaman
You will need to wait until the next event that offers the artifacts that you want, or offers artifacts that can be converted into the ones that you want.
The Phoenix events were roughly near Easter, just as an example. The spire offers specific artifacts in blocks of 6 weeks (if memory serves). I believe we are currently in week 4 of the Gingerbread artifacts.

cwgiii

Shaman
I think this is the order in which the evolving structures were presented in various events:
Note: the Traders' Set and Pilrim's set are not evolving. I just made note of where they fell in order of event progression for my own knowledge.

Original Phoenixes: Aureate, Fire,Storm
Stonehenge
Mermaid
Original Bears: Brown, Panda, Polar
Gingerbread Mansion
Valentine Float
Coldfire Phoenix
Festival May Tree
(Traders' set)
Wise Golem
Moon Bear
Witch's Hut
Watchful Winter Owl
Everblossom Sleigh
Ashen Phoenix
Queens Fairy’s Retreat
(Pilgrim's Set)
Triumph of the Tides

Last edited:

cwgiii

Shaman
So far, we have seen offers of artifacts in the Spire for :

Original Phoenixes: Aureate, Fire,Storm
Stonehenge
Mermaid
Gingerbread Mansion

I can't remember if the original bears were skipped, or I just did not pay attention because I had the artifacts for them already. Or, they may have been offered simultaneously with another type of artifact. I am just not sure.

Pauly7

Magus
I can't remember if the original bears were skipped, or I just did not pay attention because I had the artifacts for them already. Or, they may have been offered simultaneously with another type of artifact. I am just not sure.
We had the bear artefacts before the Gingerbread ones.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I still get Phoenix artifacts to craft in the MA. Not often, but I did see one last week. They appear in the same slot as the pet food and the relics.