• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbors Neighbor Help Reward Chest Update

• Thread starter DeletedUser6935
  • Start date

DeletedUser6935

Problem: When you do Neighbor Help (NH) you can receive up to 3 reward chests but the rewards are very poor, unless you're maybe a very new player/city. I recall one event recently where we could win up to 10 reward chests with NH, which should have been cause for some celebration but really wasn't. Winning one KP or relic or spell means so very little once you've got your city going. Well, maybe not the KP, as that's always welcome, but the chances of winning that KP relative to winning a relic seems small.

Fix: Maybe increase the amounts you can win relative to what chapter you're in; e.g. 1 KP/relic/spell in chapter 1, 2 in chapter 2, 3 in chapter 3, etc. Add other things you can win into the mix; e.g. time/supply/troop instants, goods, etc. Do we really need to win relics in this manner? I have relics pouring out of my earballs, so why not remove relics as a "prize" altogether from NH?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
They nerfed the Crystal Lighthouse, so I doubt they will make anything in regards to this. The NH reward really is the tools, and especially, the gold.

Gargon667

Mentor
I would say the same as I said last time to someone complaining about the cycle quests: These game functions are "relics" themselves from a time long ago. They have no more function for high level cities. I think they keep them around to get new towns started, but they are not intended to be part of high level playing.
If you ask me they should simply delete that part of the game once you reach chapter 6 or so. But then they made these (mostly useless) AWs that add extras to those chests (like the lighhouse and the Sunset Towers), so they are kind of stuck having them.

Pauly7

Magus
These rewards are slightly better when you have a levelled up Bell Spire/Crystal Lighthouse and Sunset Towers. Nothing to write home about, though, because it only happens 3 times. I think there should just be more NH reward chests, but then we'd be going back to the debate from 3 years ago when they first nerfed the CL/BS.

Alcaro

Necromancer
My Sunset Towers, at lvl.21 gives 3330 seeds/ chest. That's the only benefit from those chests. Mmmwell ... sometimes you could get a KP or a spell but that's it.
Problem: When you do Neighbor Help (NH) you can receive up to 3 reward chests but the rewards are very poor, unless you're maybe a very new player/city. I recall one event recently where we could win up to 10 reward chests with NH, which should have been cause for some celebration but really wasn't. Winning one KP or relic or spell means so very little once you've got your city going. Well, maybe not the KP, as that's always welcome, but the chances of winning that KP relative to winning a relic seems small.
There are exactly 3 chests, not "up to" :) only that they don't necessarily come one after another, you might have to visit 3-5 neighbours to get the next chest, but you always get 3 chests.

Gargon667

Mentor
My Sunset Towers, at lvl.21 gives 3330 seeds/ chest. That's the only benefit from those chests. Mmmwell ... sometimes you could get a KP or a spell but that's it.

There are exactly 3 chests, not "up to" :) only that they don't necessarily come one after another, you might have to visit 3-5 neighbours to get the next chest, but you always get 3 chests.

Not if you stop visiting people after the first one you get ;)

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I very much rely on whatever we get from those help chests during events and FAs, irrespective of my city level. The random side may mean you don’t always get what you are looking for, but happiness be when you do.