• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Basic units production time

kuku6

Adventurer
Please advise us with basic units production time?
And how many times it was changed or never changed, left same from creation?

Pauly7

Magus
What production times are you referring to? I don't think anything has ever had its production times changed.

kuku6

Adventurer
each 1 unit basic time, without factories effect, for example what is 1 golem production time without factory speed up

Pauly7

Magus
Are you talking about training barracks troops? If so this will change based on your training speed, which comes from upgrading your barracks, amongst other things.

kuku6

Adventurer
I want know 1 unit (all kind of units) basic (lv1 baracks, training grouds and mecenary camp) production time

Julian

Sorcerer
They vary between the three training areas, depending on what level they are at, the size of your barracks and whatever ancient wonders you have. So, I doubt anyone could give you a personal answer. However, just look at the counter in those training areas and you can work it out.

Gargon667

Mentor
I think there is a problem of terminology here:

Training time is the result of training size and training speed and is the time that it takes for your barracks to produce the units in the queue.

Most likely your are talking about training speed though? Well the speed depends on only 2 things: The level of your troops producing building and the level of speed increasing AW that goes with the building.

Training speed is exactly the same for all units (except for rounding errors), even though the numbers look different. That is because not all units have the same weight or size. Some units like Archers are size 1, while others are size 6 (like treants). So the training size for 1 unit is 6 times as long. But you need 6 times as many Archers to form 1 squad. So producing1 squad of units takes exactly the same amount of time. The game always uses squads of units, never individual units or certain numbers of units. So this whole thing is completely unimportant for game play. So to make it easy for yourself always look at size 1 units.
This is why in the link above you have 12 minutes training time for size 1 units and 1h 12min (=6x12min) for size 6 units. It is as I have said completely useless information.

The number given in your troop production building as speed is a bit of a strange number, here the 12 comes back: the speed given is the number of units (of size 1) that you can produce in 12 minutes. Don´t ask my why.

kuku6

Adventurer
Thanks TieryArien, basic time is 12 min. Now will try to find why total training time always higher than 1 unit x units number