• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Magical Residencies

DeletedUser3255

I do think it very unfair changing the shape of the magical residencies once leaving chapter 15 going into chapter 16.

They are now too big, and I simply do not have the room to upgrade them. I now have to get rid of them which is now a waste of purchased diamonds.

20 or so magical residencies = NOT SO MAGICAL NOW

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian

Sorcerer
I think magical residences are the same size and shape as ordinary residences of the same chapter. This is just a part of the challenge of the game. I'm surprised you need 30 magic residences. I'm in Chapter 15 and have only 26 ordinary residences and 2 old magic ones. Magic ones give much more population, so you should probably be able to manage with fewer.

Pauly7

Magus
It seems strange to say that you are going to delete 20 magic residences just because you are having difficulty upgrading them for a new chapter. If you're in chapter 15, surely you are used to the fact that buildings change size and shape, if not every chapter then every other chapter and surely you are used to doing that.

If you've just started chapter 16 then you should have a good amount of spare space to sort out all your reorganisation before needing to build the next guest race settlement.

That all aside, even if I had magic residences with absolutely no way to upgrade them, a chapter 15 MR will still be better than a chapter 16 regular one.

DeletedUser3255

Okay, maybe I didn't explain myself well enough :)

I just did not think the magical building would increase in size, I always thought they were like the AW’s – My Bad I Guess….

I am not going to delete all of them, probably around 6 so that I can fit them in the existing space they already use

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Lets look at the other end of the scale, a magical residence in chapter 3, irrespective of whether you are human or elf, has less population, even less population per square, than a level 15 residence, which is the max size for that chapter. It is just completely wrong!

Paladestar

Enchanter
Increasing the diamond cost from 1,400 to 2,000 was worse than making them a third larger. If you don't have space for them all just now, then use the Teleport Building enchants to put some in your inventory for later.

DeletedUser8409

Buildings have always changed shape. Seems odd to be upset about that.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Okay, maybe I didn't explain myself well enough :)

I just did not think the magical building would increase in size, I always thought they were like the AW’s – My Bad I Guess….

I am not going to delete all of them, probably around 6 so that I can fit them in the existing space they already use

But.... they do in most chapters...

I wish a chapter X Magic residence would be 2x2 like on chapter one, but with the 3100 elves inside... Harry Potter knows how maybe. I just finished Sorcerers, and didn't find him, too bad I gues...

Why delete, when you can teleport?

Exactly...