• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered is this a bug?

Wowwie

Soothsayer
Event quest locked says I have to wait 4 hours

win 10
chrome latest version
html5

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 88

Hekata

Artisan
Not a bug. Once you have complete a certain amount of quests you get 1 new quest per day.

Wowwie

Soothsayer
I never finished the quest i had 8 more to do
not impressed they added feature it was not on the beta

Hekata

Artisan
As far as I have seen it was the same on beta. There are 38 sequential quests and then the daily quests kick in up to a maximum of 58 quests. You probably went slower with your quests and only cough up with the current daily now.

QFol2

Conjurer
It switched to daily quests somewhere around 46/58 for me (not sure of the exact number)

Pauly7

Magus
There are only 38 sequential quests. There are 20 daily quests (making the total of 58). The only difference with this event is that they decided not to let the daily quests kick in until the first 38 are complete.

QFol2

Conjurer
That probably means you took about 8 days to complete the initial ones then it let you catch up with the dailies.
That would explain why I have started the dailies on different days in different cities, yet seem to have the same quest to complete. So the dailies don't start after a set number of quests then.

Pauly7

Magus
That would explain why I have started the dailies on different days in different cities, yet seem to have the same quest to complete. So the dailies don't start after a set number of quests then.
They do. The initial questline is 38 quests. Once they are all completed you're allowed to start seeing the daily quests. However it still know's that 8 days later the first 8 daily quests are waiting. They then just stack up waiting for you to get up to the present day. When you've done those 8 then it starts delivering one each day.

I'm not certain it makes any difference at all to the old style. Just a tweak to make it look a bit different I think.

Wowwie

Soothsayer
and on Beta there was 58 not including the the daily as i have a list that had 58 event quests and some what ever daily
I did the quest on Beta and the game ended I received the then end of game
I still had 8 quest to finish on en