• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.96

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the release of version 1.96.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser9340

I am very glad that the Mobile system of Elvenar is upgraded and the bug is fixed.I hope the mobile players will like it(Keep in mind I am a PC Gamer but no offense)

QFol2

Conjurer
I don't know if it came in on this update, but have only just noticed the lurid colour of the words Requirements and Costs on the buildings update tab on mobile. It's making my eyes go fuzzy! Can it be changed to something easier to read?

DeletedUser8409

On mobile with this update is it possible to see the global world rankings for players in the tournament or just for within your own fellowship? I still can't see the full ranking system unless I'm missing something?

Pauly7

Magus
On mobile with this update is it possible to see the global world rankings for players in the tournament or just for within your own fellowship? I still can't see the full ranking system unless I'm missing something?
I would like to be able to see this too. Also it would be nice to have a full player list and search on the mobile app.

Gargon667

Mentor
great to have both the tourney ranking and the spire ranking on the App version now!

However one question: Why are they in different places? The tourney ranking is in the FS menu, while the Spire ranking is in the Ranking menu? Either place works (ranking would make more sense I think). But different places makes no sense at all. Also the tourney ranking is still quite buggy for me, but as I said all of this is much better than not having it.

cheers!

DeletedUser8409

I'm not seeing a tourney ranking only a fellowship tourney ranking.

DeletedUser3571

"A new tab in the Fellowship overview now makes it possible to look back on the last finished Tournament and see which rewards were achieved and who participated. This tab gets updated to show the state of the current Tournament as soon as it starts. "
This is just adding the tournament to the fellowship overview like on browser, nothing mentioned about overall tournament ranking