• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Spire prizes

Dear Inno.

Please reconsider the spire prizes. The teleport spells and time instants are great the combining catalysts are great even the diamonds are really helpful, but really the spell fragments are nothing but frustrating. I have nearly 70000 spell fragments which is totally useless. Before the multiplayer spire event one had a balanced chance of getting decent prizes, that said i have never gotten any of the magical buildings (although some players boast they get them nearly every week which is unfair).

Since the multi-players event started i get time instants, maybe combining catalyst and if i am really lucky a teleport spell once a week the rest is ALL just spell fragments. Players in my fellowship refuse to play the spire because the prizes are lousy in comparison to the high cost. Please reset the odds so that we actually have a chance to get a magical building, more teleport spells or another good prize.

You have done good things this year like the multiple production option on workshops and the new visit feature on pc. But you have also messed with things that was working and that was a disaster. Please for 2020 if it ain't broken do not fix it!

However, please reconsider the spire!

DeletedUser5093

I do think that the spire gives out too many spell fragments in its current form. I would like to see some of those prizes swapped for something else, e.g. goods, troops, perhaps other resources.

DeletedUser6915

I also have over 40000 spell fragments and no cc because I use them all. either that or more crafting options that only cost spell fragments

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
IMHO, it is dangerous to complain about having too much of something. There is always the possibility that the devs do listen and give out way too few of that. Personally I do not feel flooded wit spell fragments (well, not more than with everything else), and I'm sure there are players out there already struggling for fragments.

Julian

Sorcerer
If you do even just the first level of the Spire, you're flooded with them. I've got 50K despite my MA running constantly. They're now worthless to me. I only disenchant when it's a quest item in the events. Inno, don't cut them entirely, but you do need to re-balance.

Gargon667

Mentor
1. I enjoy not having to worry about Spell fragments. Of course having 150k (last i looked, I stopped doing that now) is useless, but it means I don´t have to check if I can afford the crafting. Anything that costs fragments only is basically free stuff now!
2. Play the spire with a team that also plays the spire. Together with running the MA on Catalysts and the Spire Libraries you get enough Catalysts to actually run the MA 24/7. What more fun thing is there?
3. I would support the creation of more uses for spell fragments in the future. (Just as I would like the creation of more uses for relics, runes and broken runes).

DeletedUser5093

I play the first two levels of the spire every week, and am currently sitting on 127,000 spell fragments. That number is only going up, no matter how much I craft. It's one thing to have a good stockpile of spell fragments, it's another to be swamped to such a substantial degree. Having some of the spire prizes replaced with other things would make it a bit more balanced. They don't need to be big prizes, just not spell fragments.