• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Moving set buildings

DeletedUser3571

It used to be that if you wanted to move a set building without resetting the timer that you could move a piece of road so the building was disconnected and then move it.
Has this been changed as when i tried this earlier it didn't work? or am i missing a step?

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Good trick, I wish I had known it before. Can't help I'm afraid as I always had to lose any timer progress when I reorganised.

Hekata

Artisan
I tried that trick a few weeks ago and it didn't work. I don't remember if it worked before, I try not to move them a lot.

What annoys me about moving set buildings is not so much that they reset but that it happens at the moment I try to pick it up. Sometimes I just want to look what's behind it and not actually move it. It would be better if the reset would start at the moment when we put in down in a new spot.

DeletedUser5381

With the set buildings we were suppose to keep them together until that days collection was harvested. Removing the road connection, meant that the game would not complain when the set buildings were picked up.

DeletedUser8483

I tried that trick a few weeks ago and it didn't work. I don't remember if it worked before, I try not to move them a lot.

What annoys me about moving set buildings is not so much that they reset but that it happens at the moment I try to pick it up. Sometimes I just want to look what's behind it and not actually move it. It would be better if the reset would start at the moment when we put in down in a new spot.

If you accidentally picked it up or want to see what is behind, click the esc button. It will not reset the timer.