• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Relics

DeletedUser8901

What does it mean in the relics store when you get one which isn’t your normal boosted good, highlighted in blue with a percentage and a funny little shell thing on top. Then it disappears again?

DeletedUser8901

Seems no one knows the answer to this, how about you Valania?

m4rt1n

Adept
Relics highlighted in blue are your sentient goods boost. As it appears just briefly I can only assume you have not yet unlocked sentient goods. :)

Pauly7

Magus
Perhaps you are just entering the Elementals chapter? The funny little shell is possibly the icon for whichever one will be your boost, as @m4rt1n says, though the three are a cube of moonstone, a couple of bars of platinum, or some drips of tree gum.

If your T1 boost is marble then your sentient boost is platinum. If it's steel then your sentient boost is tree gum. If it's planks then your new boost is moonstone.

DeletedUser8901

Thank you both for your reply, my T1 boosted is steel, but the good highlighted in blue etc was another T1, planks

Pauly7

Magus
Sentient goods boost is always T1 + 1, so if steel is your boost, planks becomes your sentient boost. You therefore need a levelled up planks manufactory to produce your tree gum in it.

DeletedUser8901

Thanks Pauly, but what do you mean by levelled up, I am only on level 4 at the moment.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
you will get to use your planks boost in elementals chapter, so you will need a planks manufactory leveled up to 24+, so no need to worry about it just yet.:)

Pauly7

Magus
It seems slightly odd if someone's sentient goods boost is being highlighted in the Main Hall when they are in Chapter 4. I don't remember that happening... maybe I just didn't notice.

As @Thagdal says you won't need to think about this for a long time so I wouldn't worry about any of it right now.