• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Wrong kp for mermaid building

Screenshot_2019-08-18-08-37-40-1.png
I just put the new evolving building in my city. It does not yield great results but i want the 3 kp. However it shows that on level 10 it just gives 1kp. Please clarify. Is this just a bug?

Last edited by a moderator:

FieryArien

Necromancer
It looks like in this screen it only shows number of instants, not the (let’s say) power of that instant.

If you look at the Evolve screen, you’ll see both info there: small number 3 over the icon meaning the power of that instant is 3 KP; and number 1 to the right side of the icon meaning there will be just one.
697B8759-8AC3-488E-8D23-6AC67A0C85FF.jpeg

If you want to be sure, I guess you’ll have to look at the number of your 3 KP instants before and after collecting from Mermaids Paradise ...

DeletedUser3097

I just put the new evolving building in my city. It does not yield great results but i want the 3 kp. However it shows that on level 10 it just gives 1kp. Please clarify. Is this just a bug?
You will receive an Ancient Knowledge 3 which is 3 Knowledge Points which can be used on Ancient Wonders (not on Research).