• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Active veteran player just started on Arendyll

• Thread starter DeletedUser1874
  • Start date

DeletedUser1874

As per subject. My boosts are Marble, Silk and Gems. My main city's elvenstats link is https://www.elvenstats.com/player/en2/264546

What I'm looking for:
An active, tournament-oriented but at the same time relaxed and drama-free fellowship. Doesn't matter whether it's entirely made from new players, veterans or a mixture. I'd only ask a fair amount of visits (not necessarily daily!), and someone willing to take some of the very pitiful trades a new town has to offer. Someone in the later chapter willing to give a hand by 0 star trades would be a plus but not a must, and I'd be able to repay this as per below:

What I can offer:
Experience on many aspects of the game, I've 1108 days and counting under my belt and learned a lot from the countless mistakes I've made;
Daily visits 99% of the time and high activity overall, with multiple collection per day most of the time;
Good scores in tournaments, as soon as I'll get out of the very initial phase; I also plan not to rush research and chapters and of course skipping squad size upgrades, meaning I'll be able to act as a "twinked" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinking) tournament city (cities in early chapters are very useful that way, this is something I learned to envy after years of always being at the endgame);
I'm a very sincere person - see below:

Downsides:
This being my 3rd city, will probably be a little less active than my other two, and I doubt I'll be able to spend diamonds on it, aside perhaps from a couple of expansion and a 1 more builder should the offer present itself;
I'll be using some space for Wishing Wells. It won't be a full-blown WW-farm, but it'll have some. In my opinion they are very good buildings for low level cities because of the stuff they provide lots of useful stuff aside from diamonds, but I know some players dislike this playstyle, so be advised. That being said, my city on server 3 is full of WWs and did very well in its first tournament; it does however have a stage 10 Fire chicken, whereas this city is new so no chickens to help with it here.

I'm in no rush whatsoever and I'll be taking my time evaluating various offers rather than joining the first one I get, so please bear with me if I won't reply immediately.

Julian

Sorcerer
Check us out at Mayhem. We have a range of players from 5 to 120K points. We're a friendly group. We request regular neighbourly help, but no obligation. Usually open 4 chests in the tournament, but are saving to do an all-out next week for 6 chests. Cheers, Julian.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi, I sent you an invite if your interested in giving us a try, we currently get 7-8 chests weekly and the occasional blueprint and are looking for players who enjoy the tournement and I can certainly help you get moving with a few trades,
m4rt1n, 2nd in command at the Elvinears. :)

DeletedUser1874

Seems like a found a home, thanks everyone for the interest. :)

nanijac

Novice
As per subject. My boosts are Marble, Silk and Gems. My main city's elvenstats link is https://www.elvenstats.com/player/en2/264546

What I'm looking for:
An active, tournament-oriented but at the same time relaxed and drama-free fellowship. Doesn't matter whether it's entirely made from new players, veterans or a mixture. I'd only ask a fair amount of visits (not necessarily daily!), and someone willing to take some of the very pitiful trades a new town has to offer. Someone in the later chapter willing to give a hand by 0 star trades would be a plus but not a must, and I'd be able to repay this as per below:

What I can offer:
Experience on many aspects of the game, I've 1108 days and counting under my belt and learned a lot from the countless mistakes I've made;
Daily visits 99% of the time and high activity overall, with multiple collection per day most of the time;
Good scores in tournaments, as soon as I'll get out of the very initial phase; I also plan not to rush research and chapters and of course skipping squad size upgrades, meaning I'll be able to act as a "twinked" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinking) tournament city (cities in early chapters are very useful that way, this is something I learned to envy after years of always being at the endgame);
I'm a very sincere person - see below:

Downsides:
This being my 3rd city, will probably be a little less active than my other two, and I doubt I'll be able to spend diamonds on it, aside perhaps from a couple of expansion and a 1 more builder should the offer present itself;
I'll be using some space for Wishing Wells. It won't be a full-blown WW-farm, but it'll have some. In my opinion they are very good buildings for low level cities because of the stuff they provide lots of useful stuff aside from diamonds, but I know some players dislike this playstyle, so be advised. That being said, my city on server 3 is full of WWs and did very well in its first tournament; it does however have a stage 10 Fire chicken, whereas this city is new so no chickens to help with it here.

I'm in no rush whatsoever and I'll be taking my time evaluating various offers rather than joining the first one I get, so please bear with me if I won't reply immediately.
The Elementals are recruiting and we would love it if you checked us out. Just a small friendly group and fairly keen to play.

DeletedUser6460

Oh please join us. We play in the tournies but still not up to 10 chests. We would happily help you build your city so you can help us get there at some point. Drama free and friendly people. We take trades and from new members - we take really bad trades to help you grow faster. We are looking for active players that want to grow and enjoy participating in tournies and fs adventures. Most shake hands daily but I don't chase people to do this - as it is for their benefit.
And your trades would not need to be repaid - just help someone else down the road :)
WilderPeople would love to have you join