• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Tree gum inventory

DeletedUser6799

Where can I find how much sentient goods I have in my inventory when playing on the app?

Pauly7

Magus
Though remember that until you upgrade your trader in the Elementals chapter you won't be able to trade any sentient goods.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Where can I find how much sentient goods I have in my inventory when playing on the app?
- In the Main Hall.
- And, as already said, in the trader. Particularly in the “Place Offer” section.
- Sentient goods do not show under the box icon at the top of the screen. Neither in the town, nor in the world map. (@Lelanya, does it work differently for you? Does it maybe differ between Android and iOS?)

It’s annoying! But I guess we are quite low in the priority list with this problem, because vast majority of players are in the pre-sentient-goods era ... :(

Lelanya

Mentor
- In the Main Hall.
- And, as already said, in the trader. Particularly in the “Place Offer” section.
- Sentient goods do not show under the box icon at the top of the screen. Neither in the town, nor in the world map. (@Lelanya, does it work differently for you? Does it maybe differ between Android and iOS?)

It’s annoying! But I guess we are quite low in the priority list with this problem, because vast majority of players are in the pre-sentient-goods era ... :(
My Main Hall was updating lol

FieryArien

Necromancer
They do. Have you yet upgrade your trader in Elementals chapter?
Yes, my Trader is upgraded (I’m few technologies from the end of Elementals): BC49CA6C-697A-40A2-BEE4-C4BC508DC697.jpeg
No, sentient goods are not showing up under the box icon at the top: 73C117A4-AD81-4DA0-894A-2EFD23328150.jpeg

I use the iOS app. The latest version (1.83). Could you please post your screenshot? Do you use Android app? What could be the difference?? I would very very much want to have the sentient goods showing under the box icon together with the rest of my goods!

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
I use the Android app, version 1.82.6. It looks exactly the same as your screenshot. (settlement resources for my chapter, ofc). I switch to the "Place offer" tab of the trader to look up the sentient goods inventory. I fully agree that this is annoying, the browser version is a whole lot better in that respect.

DeletedUser3097

As stated in previous replies, this is not available in the same place as the browser. Your feedback that this would be desirable has been forwarded.