• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Jewels of Arendyll looking for fun loving member

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
Hei,

I have posted before, but my fellows told me to do better this time lol the last post was too short.

We have one slot open, we would love to have a member with scrolls as a boost.

We are a relaxed group, and chat and fun loving. Our members are from different continents, so there is always someone online :)
We help each other, we are fair traders, and one of our focus is to help cities grow, thus helping our rank to improve. We do visits, but not everybody can do visits everyday, so its up to you how often you visit, but try to do a minimum of once a week ;) The other focus is just to have fun.

We love our tourneys. Our average is 6-7 chests when we are not going for 10, which we do once a month.

We adore adventures, the fun of working together and all the chatting and communication between us. We do quite well in adventures :) And another one will start soon, we are looking forward to it. So how about joining us before it starts?

MagicTasha (AM)