• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Martial Monastery

• Thread starter DeletedUser8921
  • Start date

DeletedUser8921

Why don't more people have these? I am in chapter 4 and will (eventually) unlock this AW, but it seems to me that of all the AWs people in my fellowship are upgrading, most commonly GA, Endless Excavation, Shrine of Shrewdy Shrooms, Mountain Halls, Dwarven Bulwark, etc., very few are upgrading a Martial Monastery. I also don't see them that much in my neighborhood when I give neighborly help.

Is it because I am an elf living in a human world? Or is there another reason this AW is not all that great? It seems to me that increasing my troops' health would be awesome -- less losses in tournaments, can complete more encounters.

Thoughts?

davemc

Bard
Dont forget that in a human city the Monastery is called the Sanctuary. I built mine late on before i really got into fighting. I wish i had built it sooner

Pauly7

Magus
If someone is interested in the fighting elements of tournaments and provinces then I think that the Martial Monastery / Sanctuary is one of the most important AWs. My experience is not that no one is upgrading them, but I am often surprised that some people aren't concentrating more on them. It possibly has to do with the fact that it costs comparatively more KPs to move through the levels than some other wonders so people may just be looking at the ones that cost them least to level.