• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Woodelves, Mana and Magical Mana Hut

Sir Derf

Adept
I am about to enter Woodelves, and I collected a number of Magical Mana Huts during Summer Solstice while in Orcs.

So, I open the chest, research and activate Advanced Scouts, and I'm officially in Chapter 9.
I summon and place a Chapter 8 Magical Mana Hut and use 4 Royal Restorations to upgrade it to Chapter 9.

Will it then start making Mana, or do I need to unlock a particular Tech, place a building, or upgrade a building first?
Will I be able to collect the Mana then, or do I need to unlock a particular Tech, place a building, or upgrade a building first?

FieryArien

Necromancer
RainbowElvira is correct; Mana Huts will start producing mana right after you upgrade them to Woodelves chapter.

I did exactly the same thing at the beginning of Woodelves. Just with different event buildings.

Deleted User - 1634960

And if you are waiting for 'Official' confirmation, you got it. ;)

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, then, explain this please...

I placed several Magical Mana Huts in my city early. I put the last KP into Woodelves Advanced Scouts. I activate it. I click on my Magical Mana Hut and choose "Upgrade". It shows that it requires 10s (checck), 2x2 (check) and Chapter 9 (now check). It costs 4 Royal Restoration Spells (of which I have 29, check).

But, the button says "Research". I click it and it takes me to the Tech Tree. What am I missing?

kimkimkim

Summoner
I would say try refreshing the game and trying it again....but other than that there should be no reason why it wouldn't let you as there is no research for mana huts....if it continues after you refreshed game, then I suggest contacting support

DeletedUser5093

Well, then, explain this please...

I placed several Magical Mana Huts in my city early. I put the last KP into Woodelves Advanced Scouts. I activate it. I click on my Magical Mana Hut and choose "Upgrade". It shows that it requires 10s (checck), 2x2 (check) and Chapter 9 (now check). It costs 4 Royal Restoration Spells (of which I have 29, check).

But, the button says "Research". I click it and it takes me to the Tech Tree. What am I missing?

This has happened to me as well. I think it's a bug.