• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived My city is levitating

• Thread starter DeletedUser5093
  • Start date

DeletedUser5093

Game version: v1.82.2-(52115b6) (2019-06-27 12:24)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: En3
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 64.0.4 (64 bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.207 (64 bit)
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1440 x 900
Account name: UlyssesBlue
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (happens always)

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
The ocean city background loaded today and it seems to be offset, such that the city map is located too far to the North-West. This edge of my city now appears to be levitating above the forest and cliffs, whereas on my South-East border I have an enormous empty plain.

Expected situation:
Map should be centrally located, and not so close to the North-West edge.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open you city.
2. Scroll to the north-west or south-east edge of the map.
3. Observe the city map area is incorrectly positioned.

Screenshots of the bug:
ocean-city-bug2.jpg

DeletedUser8921

Neighbor help chests also levitate as at the top left here. I'm using Chrome browser on a Chromebook.

mknzYnh.png

Pauly7

Magus
The change has made everything look awful. I hope Inno will sort this out. I also have roads levitating above forests in the West corner. Even if the obvious stuff is fixed I hope they move the cliff edge away so it stops looking like a potential disaster will occur next time there is a storm.

Timneh

Artisan
I am hoping that the new look is only for the next event and will change back after that is finished. The old look is far better IMO. I certainly don't like it when it looks like my houses are about to fall off a cliff.

DeletedUser5093

My Beta city also has the new background, but the position is different and everything is aligned correctly, so this is clearly a bug, which is just affecting live servers.