• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Summer Solstice

CheesePlant

Seeker
This is the first event that I have really disliked since I started playing in May 2018. I play a lot and my smaller city is on quest 68, larger city is on 82. The problem I have is space and trying to work out what Tier 1 or Workshop is holding what resource - I wish the developers had spaced them out so I wouldn't have to deal with 3 hrs, 9 hrs, 1 day and 2 days all in a row, the amount of times I've hit the wrong one is annoying and I'm not going to result to writing them down - that's not fun and this is a game.

Also the "Research 1 Technology OR Upgrade 1 Building to level 14 or higher" quest just makes swear - I'm stuck in Orcs and Woodelves with full maxed buildings and no space... my KP is blocked by research waiting on the goods so I'm stuck, this is very frustrating when I've enjoyed the other events.

Right now I'm about to give up on this event as it's just not fun.

Some sort of indicator on buildings on the mobile version is needed, even if it's when we select sell building it could say you'll lose "2 days" or whatever has been produced, or even a new overlay that shows production would be nice.

Here's a poor mockup:

Screenshot-20190623-165650-Elvenar.jpg

Killiak

Artisan
Also the "Research 1 Technology OR Upgrade 1 Building to level 14 or higher" quest just makes swear - I'm stuck in Orcs and Woodelves with full maxed buildings and no space... my KP is blocked by research waiting on the goods so I'm stuck, this is very frustrating when I've enjoyed the other events.

If you got some higher leveled AW's, those also count for this quest.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Being in similar situation during this event, I resorted to building additional Armory just for these quests. However, I’m in Elementals. If I were in Orcs, I probably wouldn’t have the space and population for such solution ... :(

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
In chapter 14 you can upgrade event culture to level 14 ;)

However, I agree with you both - I hate the "upgrade x buildings to level y" too.

DeletedUser6338

I LOVE both these events and the FA's but this is the first event that really frustrated me. The game for the most part is strategic and yet fun but this event put way to high demand numbers and ordered these back to back in ways that made it nearly impossible to accomplish. When I did finally accomplish them, it seriously damaged my troops and goods. I know the point of the entire game is to gain and use these items, but to the level of what was demanded in this event, it majorly diminished the enjoyment of the game.

Additionally, the change to these 'evolving' items that have a lot less benefit then the past grand prizes where we could choose what to fight for and decide what to keep or disenchant based on our game play, makes the desire to fight through the stressful event much less rewarding!

Lastly, I decided to start a new city when this even started and realized that it did not take into account small cities as I simply could NOT even come close to finishing this event there because the requirements were SOOOO extensive if not big enough to use other options. Such as my only option in some quests being to buy KP.. That would be fine except that the one I have had to quite on requires 25 KP. I only have room for 10 residences on level one with a max of 24 coins each time. I am already at a cost of 20,000 coins for EACH KP.... there is NO physical way possible to finish this quest line in time by collecting from my residences and visiting every fs member and map neighbor I have. This also goes to the relic and battling quests. If you are on level 1 or 2 of the game, you don't have that may provinces available to you in order to accomplish these.

Not a really fun or 'fair' event this time (in my opinion of course) ;)

DeletedUser3571

Lastly, I decided to start a new city when this even started and realized that it did not take into account small cities as I simply could NOT even come close to finishing this event there because the requirements were SOOOO extensive if not big enough to use other options. Such as my only option in some quests being to buy KP.. That would be fine except that the one I have had to quite on requires 25 KP. I only have room for 10 residences on level one with a max of 24 coins each time. I am already at a cost of 20,000 coins for EACH KP.... there is NO physical way possible to finish this quest line in time by collecting from my residences and visiting every fs member and map neighbor I have. This also goes to the relic and battling quests. If you are on level 1 or 2 of the game, you don't have that may provinces available to you in order to accomplish these.

Not a really fun or 'fair' event this time (in my opinion of course) ;)
One way of getting the coins is to focus on the gain 100 of boosted good quest. especially if you find a good fellowship, you can set up reversible trades to keep gaining the 100 every time you do it and 20,000 coins is a lot in first couple of chapters. (do have to work with a lot of clicks going through the quests)

kimkimkim

Summoner
so the prize for today has changed again....no tree enclosure but instead a carting library....so my very first spin i won what i thought was a carting library but instead i got a sharkapalooza...huh, no pic
Screenshot (1).png

DeletedUser4499

I'm also getting worried. I thought the changes are over and now this. I hope they leave the Cozy Farm in place. I'v been saving all my sun flares for it.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Getting worried too, been saving for the mother dragon and cozy farm......there will be an uproar if those change

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm also getting worried. I thought the changes are over and now this. I hope they leave the Cozy Farm in place. I'v been saving all my sun flares for it.

Not the best culture/pop per square and ugly in the city in my opinion but I do hope for you that it comes around. Remember what happens in beta is never guaranteed to hit the live servers.
That said, changing a prize mid way through the day secretly without changing the prize window offered, deserves everyone affected to be compensated with the correct amount of that prize.

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index....o-win-a-daily-prize-wishing-well-today.10352/
https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index....summer-solstice-after-update-to-v-1-82.10354/

Some staff feed back would be appreciated please on this, @Muf-Muf @Dizzy Lizzie @Rilian
Always thankful for your help. :)

Deleted User - 1634960

Being the only team member currently awake, I can make only two comments:

1) The debacle with the Wishing Wells should not have happened, and steps will have to be taken when the offices open on Friday. (edit to add:) Similarly, since the Event is advertising the Carting Library, we should not be handing out Sharkapaloozas instead.

2) The lists published on various 3rd party sites are based on the Beta version of the Event. As these are not official InnoGames sites, players use that information at their own risk, although including a building that does not yet have a graphic seems a little strange. But anyone who would name a building 'Sharkapalooza' definitely needs higher quality entertainment. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelanya

Mentor
Well I want my Sharkapalooza, instead it looks like something my Vallorian Valor fell into :)

For anyone who would care to have a look, I have one each EN2 Winyandor and EN3 Felyndral under Lelanya. On EN1 Arendyll Lel's city is mired deep in Amuni, so I've placed in Lela Swell's city

@Rilian I've PM'd you in Forum

Edit: I cleared cache, still just a weird orange square, 3x4

Last edited:

DeletedUser8921

Now I want a Sharkapalooza, but I don't want to spin for one and end up with a stupid carting library instead.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We have identified the cause of the issue that causes the wrong building to be given, and we are working on correcting it.

It is likely we will exchange the Sharkapolooza building with the Carting Library (which is also the promised building in the event window), so we would advise against spending lots of Sun Flares in the hopes of getting a building that is not even fully implemented yet and will likely be exchanged for the intended reward. ;)

DeletedUser5160

Will the Sharkapaloozas we have wun be echanged for a Carting Library automatically or have we just lost the flares we have used?