• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Summer Solstice

m4rt1n

Adept
Just a guess, but perhaps they made pet food a non-enchantment so that Encorcelled Endowment wouldn't prevent you from using your phoenix.

I know they changed the Phoenixes so they no longer accept Ensocelled Endowment so really Pet Food is an Enchantment that is the only one to work on Phoenixes and should have counted in the quest.

Pauly7

Magus
I think that pet food isn't intended as an enchantment. The mistake probably lies in them ending up in that pile rather than with the instants. The real 'enchantments', as I think they see it, are those created in the MA (not crafted) and that are won in NH chests.

m4rt1n

Adept
Tested and I confirm that crafted enchantments do NOT count towards quests for some unknown reason, @Muf-Muf @Dizzy Lizzie @Rilian why NOT?

For info:
I crafted a 5x Power of Provision while having open quest number 110. On collection and even after a refresh I still require 0/7 enchantments of my choice. The quest was open before I started the craft, I used a time boost and then collected.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 341074

Does crafting relics count towards gain relics? Or is that broken too?

Deleted User - 1634960

@m4rt1n Please contact Support when you feel the quest has been completed. ;)
@SoggyShorts We have not had any tickets on the issue (why would anyone want to craft Relics), let us know if there appears to be an issue. ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
@m4rt1n Please contact Support when you feel the quest has been completed. ;)
@SoggyShorts We have not had any tickets on the issue (why would anyone want to craft Relics), let us know if there appears to be an issue. ;)

Thanks, I would but the spells will come anyway shortly from my next tourney round, and I'm in no rush now as I messed up one of my 9x T1 2 days.

Deleted User - 341074

I agree that the recipe is crap, but presumably between tournaments (or tiny players with no open tournament spots) would craft them for quests.

DeletedUser8921

Yes, crafting relics does count to the gain relics quest.

I did it because I wanted to complete the quest between tournaments and the relics in question happen to be one of my boosts. (And I'm not 100% boosted.)

We tiny players do exist.

Deleted User - 1759805

Yes, crafting relics does count to the gain relics quest.

I did it because I wanted to complete the quest between tournaments and the relics in question happen to be one of my boosts. (And I'm not 100% boosted.)

We tiny players do exist.
Actually, I do still craft relics for that exact reason, even though I am way over 500 in each (and I don't care if it's boost or not). 5 relics is more than you can get from helping chests. The alternative in-between tournaments would be to negotiate map provinces, but these are non-renewable resource (and also generate KPs I don't need at the time). Or you can always wait for the next tournament, but who could possibly want to wait in Elvenar? ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
This event and others must be so difficult on the app. I used the app earlier while out and accidentally collected some of my T1 2 day productions.
Why when a production is ready could the bars of goods on the app not show the relevant production.
For example Steel, 1 bar for 3 hours, up to 4 bars on the building for a completed 2 day. :)

Deleted User - 1759805

This event and others must be so difficult on the app. I used the app earlier while out and accidentally collected some of my T1 2 day productions.
Why when a production is ready could the bars of goods on the app not show the relevant production.
For example Steel, 1 bar for 3 hours, up to 4 bars on the building for a completed 2 day. :)
+1

That's exactly the reason why I never collect for events on the mobile...

DeletedUser8921

I play on a laptop, and I had to put in a new expansion just to get my MA far enough away from my residences that I didn't accidentally swipe it and collect combining catalysts while I was gathering gold.

DeletedUser

why would anyone want to craft Relics

Really? Because it is convenient for me to do so (I do not always have to rely on Provinces or Tournaments for them), and it fulfilled the "gain x relics" quests for me on Beta. ;)

Hekata

Artisan
For what it's worth I used the craft relics recipe (first and only time actually) to complete a quest between tournaments because I was saving my provinces for other quests that required those. And it worked fine. (not beta, live -Arendyll)

DeletedUser3718

Thank you so much for Upgrading the Stonehenge Building InnoGames!. Because it looks that you have been reading our comments and listen to them. For some persons maybe could not be a great change. But I really believe that you have a great Team looking for equilibrated buildings. And considering changes because what we said in the forums is very nice of you. Again... Thank you so much. The Building is amazingly beautiful. I am considering building it in my city due to the changes you did.

DeletedUser3571

Adding a single KP to the building, from lvl 7 upwards, still does not make it worth the space it occupies.

Yes, it has great art and looks good in a village. Stat-wise, it is still 'meh' at most.
I couldn't agree more, it looks nice but the rewards are still to small for me, especially over the 48hr production.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
It would certainly be more beneficial to reduce stonehenge from 48hr to 24 hr production....2 days to wait for small rewards is crap. its the reason i dont have any phoenix buildings too.:oops::(