• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Is the Jesters Tavern still available through the Magic Academy?

DeletedUser8010

I have seen the Jesters Tavern offered in the Magic Academy only once. I have seen all of the chess pieces, but not the one I'm looking for, offered recently. These are two sets I've sort of wanted to complete. Currently, space has become a greater issue. Which one would be more valuable to complete/keep (in terms of return)? Do the other buildings in the set have to be upgraded to current level for the missing item to appear in the Magic Academy?

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
The Jester's Tavern is part of the Carnival set. It's a 4 x 4 building and was obtainable as a grand prize on the Carnival event. It was never craftable in the MA.

The Chess set is craftable. It consists of 4 pieces. Recipes for chess pieces that are neither placed nor in your inventory will keep appearing in your MA.

So, if a piece is missing, just wait for the recipe to appear. If you advanced one or more chapters, you can even delete pieces to get the recipes of these with the level of your current chapter.

DeletedUser8010

Thank you for your response. Do you know if the Jesters Tavern will ever be available again?

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Probably not. I do not think that any event set - and buildings thereof - will ever appear again. Nobody knows, though. Maybe we will have new great sets in some future event. I sure do hope so.

DeletedUser3671

But when you get the last piece, then those recipes will go away. I have never had one after i got them all. But a lot of pet food of your hungry ;-)