• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FA Adventures your thing ? Come join us and make a space for the trophy :)

DeletedUser8689

Zeal of Ares has few spots left for active players that love the excitement of the fellowship adventures and being a part of a great , fun drama free fellowship:) Why dont you come along and give us a try out and see if you feel at home :) and make a space for the FA trophy :) :p We were the winners of the March FA and at that time we only had 12 players :) A few spots left :)

Please contact Shaa or Draxina,

M3rLiN

Dreamer
sent :D

DeletedUser8960

Hi I’ve been playing for a few weeks now, still learning and loving the game. Would love to join an active fellowship and earn more with my tourney plays. Am hoping you will add me to your list please.☺️

DeletedUser8689

Hi I did send you the invite like you requested but you already joined another in the time it took for me to send it we still have 3 spaces left and you are welcome to join

DeletedUser8689

Hi I looked at your city and tried to send invite but I see you had already found a fellowship to be in good luck with your journey in game :)

DeletedUser8689

We currently have 3 places left in our wonderful friendly fellowship, the summer event is almost over and the FA is just around the corner and we are looking to take first place again. So if you love fun excitement and like the thought of having a wonderful trophy on your lawn then send me a message in game or Draxina :) looking forward to hearing from you :)

DeletedUser6338

Hi, I just posted a 'looking' post and thought I might touch base to see if you might be what I am looking for... LOL... I will paste my post here so you can see what I wrote. It is quite extensive because I have been fs 'hopping' and I hate that. I would like to find a family to relax and enjoy ;)

Hi,

I have ‘joined’ several fellowships lately on a search for a new home that fits for me AND my new fellowship. I have not had a lot of luck finding that great fit and so I have decided to try a new approach of posting my ‘soul seeking fs’ ad.. LOL… I am hoping to either find a fellowship that sounds like we would be a GREAT match (not, just fit in ok) OR some people that might want to start up a fellowship with me based on the criteria below. ;)

I am wanting to find a friendly and chatty group. I have been to several fellowships recently and even asked a LOT of questions before joining in hopes of making the right choice and finding a family. What it seems to me is that the answers I am getting are based on saying yes to the things I am looking for, but once I get in there, things are quite true.... LIke chatting... everyone tells me they have some people that chat a lot and then there will be nothing in chat at all for 3 days straight and then when something does post, it is a quick thank you or question. I would just really like to find a good, no great fit for both me and the fellowship.

I am older and spend most of my time at home, so I spend quite a bit of time in the game. I would like to find a group that shares my thoughts on the game such as:

1. It is a game! It should be a group of 'friends' having a good time working with each other and helping each other.

2. Chatty group. I am not looking to be in chat conversations for 6 hours a day or anything, but I would like to find a group with at least several people who like to chat about their day and what is going on, like you would wan to do with any other friends you are hanging out with.

3. Playing in FA's. As I mentioned, I like the social and interactive element of the game and so the FA and tournaments are really my favorite parts. It is a chance for people to come together to help each other and the entire group succeed at something and gain prizes for each other. So, I want a group that likes the FA’s and has at least several other people that are really interested and dedicated to them also. That being said, I do NOT wish to join another group that takes the enjoyment out of the FA’s by getting upset with people that don’t complete a spreadsheet fast or well enough (a helpful spreadsheet can be useful, but when it starts to get people fussed at, the friendliness of the game becomes lost) or accidentally place an item on the wrong path, etc… I have already experienced all of these and the fun of the game is immediately lost when I see people treating each other this way.

4. Friendly group that might become a virtual family ;)

5. Tournament participation: I would like a group that has a ‘set or requested’ minimum participation just so I know what the minimum hope is for my contribution. Preferably at least tries a 10 chest tournament occasionally: This is not a hard requirement, but I would like to have group that at least done these sometimes. I don’t think I am ready for every week or even every other week as I can’t build troops fast enough and will start to lack enjoyment of the game if I am not able to contribute enough. But ever month, or cycle, or something like that to allow getting a blueprint and hitting that goal would be a nice thing. Again, HARD CORE tournament play and requirement is not what I am looking for.

6. Did I mention friendly group….. LOL ;)

7. AW/KP thread to allow us to help each other and share on AW upgrades

8. Preferrably, but not a deal breaker would be having limited cross tier trading as I sometimes end up with almost 30 pages of trades and all but 1 or 2 will be cross tier that I simply can’t do anymore because I did to many before I understood the implications.

As you can hopefully tell, my main focus is on a group that wants to have a fellowship based on treatment of others as friends and focusing on playing that way. I am not at all worried about my rank or score or speed of growth. Please, if you consider me, understand this from the beginning because this game for me is completely 100% about playing a social game with others and helping each other be successful and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry this ended up so long, but I really don’t want to keep fs ‘hopping’ in hopes of finding the right fit and being invited/accepted into groups that turn out to be nothing like what I was looking for. Maybe this way, we can both find what adds to the enjoyment of the game for everyone ;)