• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

DeletedUser2452

where can i access game files ?

usually there is annoucement when event start
but recently, that annoucement change to "at the same instant when event start"

it becomes useless as u immediately get it when u reload the game if new event is on
and
but u do not get that annoucement w/o reload game too

alsael

Enchanter
I don't have a beta city,but is it true that it will be too difficult to have troops for tourneys+spire?
If this is true,then a lot will not play spire:(

Jackluyt

Shaman
The Chess Set is to be re-valued!

64620246_10214187935912986_2629900520784920576_n.jpg

Balancing changes
  • We found that the Magical Chess Set's set bonuses were rather underwhelming, considering the rarity of the building and the difficulty to get it. Therefore, we are changing the set bonuses from this set that is exclusively available through Crafting. The new set bonuses will be:
    • Golden King
      • 2 buildings connected: Mana Production Bonus 50% (was 10%)
      • 3 buildings connected: Mana Production Bonus 100% (was 15%)
      • 4 buildings connected: 1 KP
    • Solar Rook
      • 2 buildings connected: Coins Production Bonus 100% (was 33%)
      • 3 buildings connected: Coins Production Bonus 150% (was Supply production Bonus 33%)
    • Flame Knight
      • 2 buildings connected: Seeds Production Bonus 100% (was 10% - also applies to different production types before the Halflings chapter)
      • 3 buildings connected: Seeds Production Bonus 150% (was 15% - also applies to different production types before the Halflings chapter)
    • Tome Bishop
      • 2 buildings connected: Supplies Production Bonus 75% (was 50%)
      • 3 buildings connected: Supplies Production Bonus 100% (was Coins Production Bonus 50%)
      • 4 buildings connected: Supplies Production bonus 125% (was Coins Production Bonus 50%)
  • Note: the base values for the buildings remain the same as before. It is only the set bonuses we are changing with this.

Please let us know your thoughts in our feedback thread!

DeletedUser5532

The Chess Set is to be re-valued!

I saw this and thought, , great, I will build it again, but then I had a thought.

a 15% bonus of a poor amount of mana equals a poor amount of mana x 1.15
a 100% bonus of a poor amount of mana equals a poor amount of mana x 2

So no real change. I would be interested to see the actual number that the mana will change from and to for a specified chapter, but I dare bet that its big hype about an infinitesimal change.

Deleted User - 1759805

I saw this and thought, , great, I will build it again, but then I had a thought.

So no real change. I would be interested to see the actual number that the mana will change from and to for a specified chapter, but I dare bet that its big hype about an infinitesimal change.
You would be correct IMO. If numbers on ElvenArchitect are correct, neither seeds nor mana are anything to write home about. Considering how many catalysts (nevermind fragments) this set requires, it is still a solid pass for me.

DeletedUser

I don't have a beta city,but is it true that it will be too difficult to have troops for tourneys+spire?
If this is true,then a lot will not play spire:(

At this point, yes, but The Spire is still under development, so this may change.

m4rt1n

Adept
Having a look this one looks like a refreshing change, a nice Culture/pop building aesthetically pleasing and not all out on the quests. No more back to back upgrading the main prize making the game less enjoyable, thankfully.

Still I am looking forward to the Spire of Eternity coming to live, hopefully with some adjustments to the fighting element. :)

DeletedUser7472

In the woodelves chapter the daily mana production goes from 2025 to 4590, supplies production goes from 2940 to 7840. That's definitely not an infinitesimal change.

Killiak

Artisan
In the woodelves chapter the daily mana production goes from 2025 to 4590, supplies production goes from 2940 to 7840. That's definitely not an infinitesimal change.

Now please offset that against your daily productions from regular workshops, AW's, and other event buildings.
It might not be infinitesimal change, but it most certainly is irrelevant.

m4rt1n

Adept
I see 3 scouts in the quests, 2 have reasonable alternatives, but the last one, I have no tech left to research and scouts approaching 80 hours.

Deleted User - 1759805

What's the duration of this event? Even with several days of scouting time it might be doable as most of the other quests on the list do not take that much time or space.

DeletedUser6935

Some people "complain" about there being too many events but you won't get that complaint for me. I really do enjoy the fact that there is always another event waiting in the wings following the end of whatever is running currently. It breaks up the tournaments nicely and, let's be honest, we'd get bored without the events!

The upcoming event looks great in terms of the individual quest rewards and the actual quests themselves. The fact that there is no forced province scouting and clearing is a huge relief. Even the event buildings are decent...ish, if you're into combination buildings ;) Though, everyone loves a Wishing Well!

However, I'm even more appreciative of the fact that we haven't had an FA in a while. Anyone that peruses the "Ideas and Suggestions" forum knows my (negative) feelings on FAs.

Just wanted to say a huge thank you and well done for this positive improvement in event management!