• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fangorn Forester

• Thread starter DeletedUser6035
  • Start date

DeletedUser6035

Fangorn Foresters are seeking new, active players. Nice atmosphere and no drama. Planks, Silk, Gems preferred but all boosts accepted.

Swill

Spellcaster
We are looking to add more members to our growing family. Like Leo mentioned, our friendly group has a nice atmosphere and zero drama. Plus we enjoy playing the game together. Any boosts accepted, but you must have at least a Trader.

If you have questions or would like an invite, send me a message. Thanks much!
~ Swill

Swill

Spellcaster
We just got the 10th Chest in the Steel Tourney AND placed 16th in the FA this week. All this with 12 participating members! We had a blast all working together.

Come join us and experience what we are all about.
~ Swill

Swill

Spellcaster
Just 7 spots remain in Fangorn Foresters. We are a fun, laid back group that enjoys playing Elvenar together. We welcome players of any level and specialize in helping newer players to grow their cities quickly. For more information or an invite, send an in-game message to Swill or Elsinorain.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Swill

Spellcaster
We are now up to 20 members! Only 5 more spots remaining. Jump on board and try us out -- send me or our Arch-Mage Elsinorain a message in-game with any questions and/or to get an invite.

Swill

Spellcaster
Only 3 more member spots remain in our great fellowship. We are presently on the last chest in the Marble Tourney.

Any questions, send me or Elsinorain an in-game message. Look forward to hearing from you!

Swill

Spellcaster
TWO SPOTS LEFT. We will take anyone who plays daily, gives neighborly help at least 4 times each week, and participates in the weekly Tourneys and Fellowship Adventures. Oh, and has a trader. We specialize in growing young/new cities quickly and promoting your resource boosts. Trades among members are usually taken within an hour. However, we do not allow cross-tier trades. If you use the App to play, we encourage you to check messages on a desktop browser at least once/week. If you are going to be away for any period of time, send a message to the fellowship leaders.

That's pretty much it. We just completed the Marble Tourney a day early with just 20 members. I am continually amazed at this group of people. We always seem to pull together to solve whatever challenge presents itself. And we have fun chatting and supporting everyone with knowledge, advice, and resources.

If you're interested or have questions, send me (Swill) an in-game message or contact our leader Elsinorain. Thanks for your time!

Swill

Spellcaster
ONE SPOT REMAINS. Come join a fun, relaxed Fellowship that specializes in quickly growing the cities of young and new players. All you need is a Trader, focus on building only your boost manufactories, and we'll help you take care of the rest. We do participate in the weekly Tournaments and average 7 chests, with a spurt to a 10-chest run every two months or so. We also like playing the Fellowship Adventures, and it is so much nicer and easier when each participant is given a list of badges to produce. Thankfully, our leader Elsinorain does just that with her amazing organizational skills.

If you have questions or wish an invite, send me or Elsinorain a private message or one in-game. We look forward to welcoming you to our Family!