• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hi :-)

Vegcyclist

Novice
I am a return player. I played about 3 years ago, got to top 100, spent a lot of money on the game and realised it was taking over my life. Decided to quit altogether.

This time I am playing without spending any money and not letting it take over and am enjoying it so far :)

I really struggle when need to do large changes to setup and got frustrated easily. Hoping this time to be a bit more organised from the start and not need to do too many changes.

Loving the changes to the games with the adventures. Have joined a couple of FS but there are a LOT of inactive players so looking out for a more active full FS :)

DeletedUser5381

Welcome to the Forum always nice to see experienced players. Do you play in Winyandor? I have a few spots to fill on my team.

DeletedUser8939

Welcome to Felyndral. I wish you luck in finding the right fellowship for you. I am in one by myself at the moment since I am so small, but I am sure you will find a good one!

DeletedUser3097

Loving the changes to the games with the adventures. Have joined a couple of FS but there are a LOT of inactive players so looking out for a more active full FS :)

Welcome back to Elvenar! Keep looking for the right Fellowship for you- there are some amazing ones out there, you just need to keep on searching till you find one!