• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support short changed troops from the barracks

DeletedUser4149

i was short changed some troops when i collected from my barracks today.
did this happen to anyone else?
i know my barracks was fully loaded because it still had troops training after i collected.
i only collected 1 training size worth of troops instead of 4.
this happened on a pc, not mobile.

DeletedUser5532

I have noticed in the last few weeks there has been visualisation glitches, where when collecting 3 or 4 buildings in a row, or more than one collection from the same building (like the barracks, magic academy on so on) only 1 or 2 result in the visual (Collected amount on screen). but when watching carefully, the right number was added to my total. The number that pops up from the building is generated in a differing way to the amount that gets added, hence if you are eagle eyed you can often see 2 differing amounts. The amount that pops up (or not) from the building is purely a visual.

Thats an awefully long winded way of saying, chances are its fine, and its a glitch in the display only.

Pop a message into support, including the time you collected, what you believe should have been collected, and what visual you saw, and they can quickly check the logs to find out if there was an issue.