• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Free Royal Restoration spells?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 106219
  • Start date

Deleted User - 106219

A few minutes ago I logged in to my Felyndral city and got a notification about a gift of 10 RR spells. I did NOT click the "Claim Gift" button, as I do not want them there, instead I closed the message via the X in the corner. I then logged in my main city, but there was no option to claim them there. Same with my second city - no message about free spells or option to claim them. I then went back to my Felyndral city and saw that I have 10 new Instants - the very same 10 RR spells I did not claim. That brings a few question:
1) WHY WAS THERE NO NOTIFICATION about this? There's nothing about it here, on the forum, so there was no way to know we would be getting free RR spells today
2) Why are we FORCEFULLY given the spells in whichever city we log into first even if we don;y press the "Claim Gift" button? Why can't we choose to not claim the gift in that city and claim them in another city (where they would be useful) instead?
3) Can the gifted spells be transferred to another city belonging to the same account (for example from my Felyndral city to my Winyandor city)?

DeletedUser5532

Why can't we choose to not claim the gift in that city and claim them in another city (where they would be useful) instead?

I think the question should be, why do we only get them in one city and not them all. After all, they were promised because of the event buildings that were nerfed. I am pretty sure this was across all cities a player has.

DeletedUser5093

I have the exact same issue. My spells somehow got added to an inactive city, rather than my main. I also never clicked on anything or agreed to have them placed in that city, but they're there anyway. I've contacted Support about it but don't have a resolution yet. I've opted to delete my extra cities since I'm not using them. That way this can't happen again. It's incredibly frustrating though. I should not be penalised just because I have multiple cities, nor should I have to resort to deleting them just to avoid what is obviously just a glitch or bad game design.

DeletedUser3097

The gift of the 10 Royal Restoration spells was given to the first world after it was sent out. Logging in, refreshing, performing an action such as collecting coins or knowledge points will trigger the gift to be delivered to that world. This happens in the same way when gifts or special offers are sent out.

Support will be able to check your records to see why it was delivered to a particular world but we are unable to transfer items between worlds.

DeletedUser1829

I think the question should be, why do we only get them in one city and not them all. After all, they were promised because of the event buildings that were nerfed. I am pretty sure this was across all cities a player has.

That's assuming this was the compensation, which I don't think it was. Every player including those not affected got this, one would expect the compensation to come to only those players/towns that were affected. Sadly no information has been forthcoming on whether this will ever happen.