• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Show blueprints total

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
With the introduction of the ability to craft RR spells from blueprints the need to see how many blueprints you have becomes more pressing. As I understand it, if you don't have any magic buildings or have fully upgraded them all the only way to know how many blueprints you have is by messaging Inno support which seems crazy to me. Surely, the total could simply be shown under the 'Other Resources' section which currently displays total number of orcs, mana and seeds? Or am I missing something?

DeletedUser6792

The way I check blueprints is to open up a magic building and hover over the blueprint and a tab pops up showing how many you have :)

DeletedUser

The way I check blueprints is to open up a magic building and hover over the blueprint and a tab pops up showing how many you have :)
If all you're in Constructs and all your magic buildings are fully upgraded then this way won't work as there isn't another upgrade.

DeletedUser5287

This is a problem for players who don't have magic buildings or only play on the mobile app. I hope they add them somewhere for players to see how many they have.

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
If all you're in Constructs and all your magic buildings are fully upgraded then this way won't work as there isn't another upgrade.
I don't think you need to be in Constructs for this to be the case... as far as I can remember if your magic building has been upgraded to the current chapter there's no longer an upgrade tab, until you enter the next chapter and complete the relevant tech.

DeletedUser4517

Yep, I agree. You should be able to see ALL the resources you have available for your city to help you build it, including spells, buildings, summoned buildings, and blueprints. There are plenty of places they could add it, such as the instants category as mentioned earlier, or perhaps the builder's hut. There's not much going on there, and plenty of room for another row with blueprint amounts under "Help Effect"

Pauly7

Magus
I would pop it in with the spells - although I guess the name "blueprint" implies that it's some sort of document.

DeletedUser

I don't think you need to be in Constructs for this to be the case... as far as I can remember if your magic building has been upgraded to the current chapter there's no longer an upgrade tab, until you enter the next chapter and complete the relevant tech.
I have a city in woodelves, the Magic Residences have been upgraded but there is still an upgrade tab which shows the next upgrade to S&D Houses with the requirements of the chapter in red (because I'm not there yet). I can hover over the blueprints required and see that I still have 41 left :)

DeletedUser845

Yes, Inno should definitely implement this as it would be a very useful interface improvement.

Deleted User - 341074

You can actually see how many BP you have on mobile in the crafting tab, but ONLY if you have an RR recipe available. Why? No idea.

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
You can actually see how many BP you have on mobile in the crafting tab, but ONLY if you have an RR recipe available. Why? No idea.
I just discovered this quite by accident yesterday and for some time was baffled why only a few of us could see it. Eventually, the mystery was solved as you've described above but it's beyond baffling as to why they've chosen to implement it that way. Bizarre. :(