• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Ferris Wheel Galore

McBratty

Enchanter
Is there a reason why the Ferris Wheel Galore produces every 24 hrs in Arendyll yet in Felyndral my Ferris Wheel Galore is producing once every 48 hrs?

Pauly7

Magus
Well I've got one of these now and I first made a KP that took 1 day, then I started a coin rain which will take 2 days.

Pauly7

Magus
Check this link to the Ferris Wheel on Gamers Gems:

https://elvengems.com/carnival/grand-prizes/

Rather strangely it says to begin with "Choose to produce any of the 4 options. Production takes one day." but then if you look at the screenshot it says that two of the things take 1 day and 2 of them take 2 days.... which is what I saw on mine.

DeletedUser7348

The previous events Ferris wheel was indeed 1 day production on all four. The current event has changed that to 1 day on kp and broken shard, and 2 day on the coin and supply rains.
Maybe they thought it was over powered?

DeletedUser5381

Thanks for pointing that out. I have both Ferris Wheels in my cities, hadn't seen the difference.

McBratty

Enchanter
Gosh I hadnt even noticed the difference as I only ever make the 10% supply instant. Thanks for clarifying this :)