• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbors Neighborly help

DeletedUser6274

Hi.When I give neighborly help to my fellow members I'd like it to give best of it.
So my my suggestion would be that when you point your mouse over to a cultural building, it shows the quantity of culture that building gives.Nowadays it allready shows a name of the building, so I don't think it would be hard to add cultural value also. Expecially now, when you can upgrade old event buildins and craft old type of buildings with a very different value, than the original ones.

cwgiii

Shaman
Not sure if you are aware or not, but it is much easier to do Neighborly Help (NH) on the mobile version of the game. The system automatically applies NH to the best cultural building (when culture is selected). It also "finds" your BH and applies NH there, when selected. This is soooo much better than the hunt still presented in the browser version of the game. I just hope the Devs choose to go the route of the mobile version when reaching for parity between the versions.

m4rt1n

Adept
The way to do it is to get the 3 chests from the dead neighbour Main Hall and 2 building cities using PC, then use the app for everything else, fellows and neighbours help. :)