• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Royal restoration Restart

• Thread starter DeletedUser6967
  • Start date

DeletedUser6967

My question is simple

-does applying a royal restart upgrade to an expiring building reset the Expiry date?

Any answers appreciated

DeletedUser3571

no, it wont reset timers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

expiring upgrade.png

No, the expiration time will stay the same- this is the warning you receive when upgrading.

DeletedUser3112

not really a reply but how do i get royal restoration spells I am in the halflings quest at the moment

Timneh

Artisan
@enchantedgilda Royal restoration spells can be got from taking part in tournaments. You get 1 from chest 4, 6, 8, 9, and 10. Chest 10 also gives a blueprint which can be changed into restoration spells via crafting in the magic academy. You also need to be in a fellowship to take part in a tournament. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser3112

i have been a member of a fellowship for quite some time and regularly play the tournaments we always get at least 4 or 5 chest i have never had a restoration spell i guess I am just not that lucky. thank you for answering my question

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
i have been a member of a fellowship for quite some time and regularly play the tournaments we always get at least 4 or 5 chest i have never had a restoration spell i guess I am just not that lucky. thank you for answering my question
You won't have had any RR spells previously as they've only just been implemented on the live servers this week.

DeletedUser5381

Will we be able to make a restoration spell at the academy?

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
Will we be able to make a restoration spell at the academy?
That's what's been promised. You should be able to make 10, 20 and 30 RR spells which will need 1, 2 and 3 blueprints respectively along with a combining catalyst. Having said that, I've yet to see any recipes for RR spells as yet. I had thought they'd start appearing now that the latest app has been made available.

DeletedUser3571

RR in Magic academy put back untill at least monday due to complication with mobile stores