• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How do i leave a fellowship?

DeletedUser8542

I don't like the fellowship i'm part of. players are not active at all. how do i leave and join another fellowship?

cwgiii

Shaman
There are a few methods:

1. You could simply leave your current fellowship. This opens you up visually as a potential for fellowships that are recruiting.
2. You can post in the Forum section listed as something like "Player looking for Fellowships"
3. You can look for fellowships that are recruiting: in a similar Forum section listed as something like "Fellowships looking for Members"
4. You can look in the Fellowship Rankings list to search fellowships that are missing a full contingent of 25 members, or that are recruiting to replace inactives.

Note: be careful which fellowship that you join. There are a universe of differences. Ask questions like: "What are expectations of members?, "polish requirements" , Tournament participation, event participation, KP trade expectations, city building requirements/suggestions, World map exploration play styles (military based vs. negotiation based), etc. You can actively check out activity of individuals and fellowships via elvenstats,com

DeletedUser8542

There are a few methods:

1. You could simply leave your current fellowship. This opens you up visually as a potential for fellowships that are recruiting.
2. You can post in the Forum section listed as something like "Player looking for Fellowships"
3. You can look for fellowships that are recruiting: in a similar Forum section listed as something like "Fellowships looking for Members"
4. You can look in the Fellowship Rankings list to search fellowships that are missing a full contingent of 25 members, or that are recruiting to replace inactives.

Note: be careful which fellowship that you join. There are a universe of differences. Ask questions like: "What are expectations of members?, "polish requirements" , Tournament participation, event participation, KP trade expectations, city building requirements/suggestions, World map exploration play styles (military based vs. negotiation based), etc. You can actively check out activity of individuals and fellowships via elvenstats,com
yeah but how do i leave it? i don't see any leave fellowship button or option in my menu, i'm playing on a web browser.

cwgiii

Shaman
That is a good question, that I cannot answer since I am an Arch Mage over my fellowship, I cannot actually leave my fellowship directly.

But, I think, if you go into your Fellowship "board" (Click the shild in the upper left corner of the screen), you should see a listing of the members of your fellowship. Then, if you click on your name, you should see an option to leave that fellowship.

I think...

DeletedUser8542

That is a good question, that I cannot answer since I am an Arch Mage over my fellowship, I cannot actually leave my fellowship directly.

But, I think, if you go into your Fellowship "board" (Click the shild in the upper left corner of the screen), you should see a listing of the members of your fellowship. Then, if you click on your name, you should see an option to leave that fellowship.

I think...
thanks alot i left the fellowship.