• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Daily chest collection indicator

Does anyone else think it would be handy to have an indicator that shows how many daily chests you've collected? Perhaps a Chest in one corner that "fills up" one third each time you collect dailies. or maybe 3 chests or stars that light up to let you know if your have any left. It would reset at the end of the "day"

I would also love to collect dailies on mobile. We can view our fellows and neighbours cities on mobile now but can't do anything once we get there.

Maybe I'm out to lunch with this idea...

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah I agree. I still forget often and sometimes I keep going and going doing PC neighbourly help because I think the third chest is still to come, then I remember I picked it up randomly earlier in the day!

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
The information how many chests I already collected is not important enough for me to be displayed permanently. IMHO, the problem is missing features. Neighborly help on the browser is painfully slow - it lacks an implementation similar to the app (wasn't that promised?). On the other hand, when you use the app, you entirely lose out on any rewards, because that feature is not (yet) implemented, too.

If we had those features, visiting your fellowship would automatically reward you all chests. And if you do not visit all your fellows, you do not deserve the rewards, IMHO.

DeletedUser5093

I often lose track of how many chests I've collected, so this would be useful so that I can tell when it's ok to move to doing the rest of NH on mobile. Having said that, if the NH system was changed so that the PC version is as quick and easy as the mobile version, and the mobile version gets you the chests, then this proposed feature would be largely redundant, as you'd pretty much always get all chests by the time you'd finished visiting all your fellows, so you could easily use that as the indicator instead.

Pauly7

Magus
I retrieve the treasure chests from neighbors when I help them but they don't show up in my chest. Where are they going?
When you collect the chest it tells you the amount of goods, relics or whatever else you have won and that is added to your respective totals.