• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered why too much disconnect ??

• Thread starter DeletedUser8498
  • Start date

DeletedUser8498

i'm new here its my first day to play this game and i loved it so much ...
but why too many disconnect ?
I've got disconnected more than 20 times in only one hour why is that ?
is there a problem with the server .. please any help cause i fade up of this problem

DeletedUser3097

i'm new here its my first day to play this game and i loved it so much ...
but why too many disconnect ?
I've got disconnected more than 20 times in only one hour why is that ?
is there a problem with the server .. please any help cause i fade up of this problem
Hello there! Welcome to Elvenar and to the Forum :)

The servers have no reported problems so please contact Support so they can help you to find solutions for this issue.

DeletedUser7901

That does seem a lot, I get it when I do 120 helping hands on the map, I put it down to my speed and the server can't keep up with me lol, it is a very popular game and it does seem to be at certain times it get worse

Pauly7

Magus
There could be a few reasons. The last time I had a problem that bad it was because I was using IE, which is a mistake. Support should be able to straighten it out though.

DeletedUser8427

I had a lot of disconnect problems until I switched browsers - I'm using Opera now and it's rare to get a disconnect. Some browsers just don't like flash games.

Sir Derf

Adept
*channels a mod*

App or browser? What version? If browser, which one?

*blinks heavily multiple times*

Woah, what was that? And why is there a raccoon asking me if I was making my voice deeper?

DeletedUser8498

thank you guys This is a great kindness to answer the question

DeletedUser7901

*channels a mod*

App or browser? What version? If browser, which one?

*blinks heavily multiple times*

Woah, what was that? And why is there a raccoon asking me if I was making my voice deeper?

How about a knitted otter with a green fish :)