• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Jackluyt

Shaman
'The Constructs' chapter XIV Guest Race arrived in Beta Today!

51882879_10213337103722713_839768524158140416_n.jpg

Here are screenshots of the whole tech tree if anyone wants to start preparing in advance:
https://tinyurl.com/ycceod5h

I will add shots of the buildings tomorrow; it is late here where I live.
:)

Killiak

Artisan
On Elvengems, they say it is possible to fit all the production buildings in 5x4 expansions, yet do not provide a picture of it.
Wish they would...

Deleted User - 341074

Deleted User - 341074

The method to make a perfect setup is hard to explain but basically you pick a building type, and make 2 identical "pods" by surrounding the building with 2 of each other type. I chose the pond shaped one.

See the circles- those are pods. Then you push the pods together and add in the last 2 buildings(the same ones as are in the center of you pods)
Screenshot_20190206-225051_Chrome.jpg

DeletedUser7733

I think I'll take this guest race very easy and stretch it as much as I can to enjoy the graphics of each upgrade and keep my city just the way I like it. I can't wait, perfect timing for me. :)

DeletedUser

Any words from Beta on the Carnival Event, one of my fellows just won a building by collecting things apparently. :)
When on the "upgrade x buildings" you can finish the quest by placing buildings of the same or higher chapter - for instance I completed upgrade 2 buildings to lvl 2 or higher by placing 2 small culture buildings of the orc chapter - its not a bug, as I did a bug report, but how it is intended to work

DeletedUser7920

Why don't you put the conversion of BP to RR in the crafting section?

Pauly7

Magus
The initial conversion of 50-90 BP into RR would take months of waiting for that recipe to pop up
On that topic, the only thing I really want to craft is Unleashed Unit Upgrades. I just had one pop up yesterday, but that's the first I'd seen since the New Year, so I agree this could take a while.

Deleted User - 341074

@Pauly7
On that topic, the only thing I really want to craft is Unleashed Unit Upgrades. I just had one pop up yesterday, but that's the first I'd seen since the New Year, so I agree this could take a while.
You should craft Enlightened Range and MMM too. They are profitable. E.g 2xMMM should allow you to auto fight 10 extra provinces 2x for 5 kp each. Then disenchant kp packs from FS rewards to replace spell fragments.
Last steel tournament I did this with 4xELR and cleared 44 provinces 2x instead of my normal 25ish ( I would have done more but inran out of steel provinces!)
that's 100 KP extra for 2400 SF which is about 50 kP of disenchanting(if you have nothing else)
Or 25 kp and 20 PoP disenchants since I won 20 extra of those
100 kp extra
25 kp less
-------
75 kp profit!
Plus 160 extra relics 1200 extra points

Yes, you also need 4x CC spell per, but you also get 9 VV that can lead to winning 500 diamonds

Last edited by a moderator:

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I almost bought the biggest pack of time instants today. Then I remembered that I still can't plan my city for Constructs because for the last 6 months there has been no certainty about RR and BP. I am beginning to understand business' frustration with Brexit. :mad:

m4rt1n

Adept
How is the Carnival Event progressing on Beta?

I had a quick read the other day and it looked like the prizes were messed up.

sunrae

Soothsayer
I'm really enjoying the carnival event on Beta. No longer do we have to gamble on a "grand prize". The new system now allows for the filling in of a line of flags every time we open a chest with collected candies which leads to the grand prize. This means no missing out on any grand prizes from bad luck , only from a lack of candies. The chests which are opened with candies are much cheaper, with the usual sort of prize (coin rain/runes/time bonus etc) and that means several can be opened in one day so we don't have to collect and save candies up for the day that has the prize we most want. Now that we can disenchant event buildings we get but don't want they will still be useful. The set buildings look pretty good although I haven't checked out the total goods given yet.
I like the new prize system very much.

DeletedUser

How is the Carnival Event progressing on Beta?

I had a quick read the other day and it looked like the prizes were messed up.
The Carnival quests are the same ones as for the Harvest Festival event.

As @sunrae I'm enjoying this event, there are no double days this time around and only 20 flags are required for each grand prize which makes them easier to get as its not a sliding scale of more and more flags for each one.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Has anyone seen a post of a Constructs calculator on other forums? I'm too lazy to make accounts and search other forums :D