• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Tale of Gaelagil and Burukbrak continues

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss this year's Valentine's Day event.

We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards,
your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser7733

The 12th one is in an invisible cot sleeping, shhh don't wake it up! :D:cool:

DeletedUser5532

What event ? Has it started yet, as I don't see anything .

DeletedUser2452

not on ??
i suppose that is the time Inno usually turn on event ???

Jackluyt

Shaman
The New Valentine's Event is here - "The Tale of Gaelagil and Barukbrak Continues'

It has 33 quests for a single prize and runs for nine and a bit days.

Read more here: https://tinyurl.com/yb9u429x

You are welcome to share this with friends and fellowship!

50445724_10213262690022417_2698076735697584128_n.jpg

Lelanya

Mentor
I have a question or two. So my smallest city is in Chapter 3, on the US server sadly. I will not be able to afford to Disenchant for 300 fragments, not without nearly crippling the city. That means 900 is absolutely off the table. As the event is NOT feasible for small cities will there be an 'auto complete' where all cities are going to have quests moved along at has happened in the past, and if so, when might that be?

Sir Derf

Adept
maybe because she's a woodelf its more like producing seeds than actual babies? ;)
You misunderstand. This is in continuation with my first post on this thread. Whereas I was originally concerned with a single missing kid (12 vs. 11 pictured) now we're faced with possibly 13 missing kids (two dozen vs. 11)?

DeletedUser3533

There are 5 cities in my fellowship that have got to quest 19 - Gain 12 Relics - All were sitting on 7 plus relics gathered when the last tournament ended.
The fellowship had managed to open 3 chests and recieved (among other things) 5 relics in the prize give out - these were not added to the "Gained" relics for the quest.
Why not? Gaining a relic doesn't just mean actively fighting for it or picking it up from a fellowship help chest, why do the 5 relics gained as a prize not count?

m4rt1n

Adept
There are 5 cities in my fellowship that have got to quest 19 - Gain 12 Relics - All were sitting on 7 plus relics gathered when the last tournament ended.
The fellowship had managed to open 3 chests and recieved (among other things) 5 relics in the prize give out - these were not added to the "Gained" relics for the quest.
Why not? Gaining a relic doesn't just mean actively fighting for it or picking it up from a fellowship help chest, why do the 5 relics gained as a prize not count?

I'm not sure as they have counted in past events. I would ask support for an answer. :)