• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Next Guest Race

DeletedUser7733

I cant see a more appropriate thread so putting this in here (apologies if there is a better place)

We need to see signs of the next guest race soon or you will start to see those at the end of the tech tree & city development heading off to other games.

There already is a tiny sign. Collect coins from your residence and quickly click on your Main Hall, you see the next sentient goods. How exciting! :D

I read February somewhere but cannot recall the post just the author @SoggyShorts

Sorry, this might be a big discussion so I thought I'll move it before it gets out of hand.

m4rt1n

Adept
@CleverAngel777 you can move discussions?
That's off topic though so to stay I an now entering the Amuni and through normal play an online PC game of this type will take 2 years to complete and my 2 years expires in 3 months time.
Another guest race was in my opinion always on the cards, T3+1 or T6. What happens after that I wait and see but I guess that is up to the developers. Too many complainers may put them off as always, but then again a superb game needs to get bigger. Ring 16 and another row of expansions would help otherwise I need a mortgage to buy the 20 left to premium. They overpriced the average player a long time ago so went premium by default. A few will pay for everything but in my opinion that should not be to the detriment of the many willing to pay a little. :)

Deleted User - 1634960

It was said in an InnoTV episode 2-3 years ago that the developers had plans for 15 Chapters. The questions that remain are whether those plans have changed, and the timing of them. ;)

DeletedUser7733

@CleverAngel777 you can move discussions?
Probably not, I hope I didn't upset anyone.

Another guest race was in my opinion always on the cards, T3+1 or T6. What happens after that I wait and see but I guess that is up to the developers. Too many complainers may put them off as always, but then again a superb game needs to get bigger. Ring 16 and another row of expansions would help otherwise I need a mortgage to buy the 20 left to premium. They overpriced the average player a long time ago so went premium by default. A few will pay for everything but in my opinion that should not be to the detriment of the many willing to pay a little. :)

I play this game because I love building, organising and analysing so every guest race makes me play longer. I've been gaming for a long time and this game is keeping me occupied for longest. So bring it on! :D

m4rt1n

Adept
This game is the best game I have ever spent time on, almost 2 years now.
I've built and completed many city builders in the past but this one is unique and I will say the development team are doing a superb job, as are the volunteer staff moderators and game moderators. :)

To stay on topic the next guest race ch14 is already coming, T3+1 so T6. Its whether chapter 15 will come is more my concern, after I believe the ch14 guest race is released in the spring to my belief.

More expansions available on the ring of 16 would be great as I'm very close to completing all available on the ring of 15.

I suggest adding a row and a column, to make it from 144 to 169, (13x13) and no more or not many more premium, maybe make expansions obtainable also through a challenge?

DeletedUser7733

More expansions available on the ring of 16 would be great as I'm very close to completing all available on the ring of 15.

I suggest adding a row and a column, to make it from 144 to 169, (13x13) and no more or not many more premium, maybe make expansions obtainable also through a challenge?

I'm close to finishing Amuni, including the quest line. So far I'm squeezing everything in but I did have to make a lot of compromises. I'm still not maxed out on free expansions so we'll see how I'll do in the next chapter. I've heard a rumour that residence will get smaller (but shh I didn't say anything :cool:, it is just a rumour).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6967

SPOILERS AHEAD
HIghlight to read

if you go to https://elv.foemanager.com/city-planner/app/ you can create an account.
certain buildings can be upgraded past the amuni chapter stage.

this app is used for designing 3d bases for elvenar, it draws the images for the buildings from the game somehow

the residence is indeed smaller

DeletedUser7733

Here's some pictures

1.png
2.png
3.png

DeletedUser6967

They are from my city. If you collect coins from your residence and quickly click on your Main Hall, you see the next sentient goods.
Does it work if you have not yet obtained any sentient goods? I am only in fairies