• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Grand Fellowship Palace/Castle

DeletedUser7733

I love this game because I like to build things. So I was wondering whether it’s possible to add a feature that let’s us build Palace/Castle as a team.

This is what I have so far:
- every FS member can choose a small addition to the building and can only finish it on his own so his contribution is visible and acknowledged
- the cost of additions should be based on the player’s chapter
- once the addition is completed it permanently stays part of the building
- with each addition, the next addition will get smaller and harder so we don’t finish it too early (eg. just a window, or a pillar etc)
- this building should be able to grow for a long time as it will get zoomed out as it grows bigger

It could look similar to this:

Palace.png

DeletedUser5976

I like this suggestion. There were suggestions like this before, but they didn't seem to have been picked up by Inno. There might be some problems with it like what happens to the contribution of a member if he leaves or gets kicked out, but I'm sure something could be worked out, would Inno want to do something like this.

DeletedUser6967

It would be a great idea.
The only problem...
if humans AND fairies contribute to it, will it look different from all elves or all humans?
will humans and elves castle additions look different?

DeletedUser7733

It would be a great idea.
The only problem...
if humans AND fairies contribute to it, will it look different from all elves or all humans?
will humans and elves castle additions look different?

I think it still will be ok if both elves and humans worked on the same building. And yes, I agree that both should have the same choice of additions.

DeletedUser2452

I rather like a separate map for fellowship members to work
every fellowship get 1 Map and build their own
player leave and join another fellowship, they enjoy new fellowship's map

and we can obtain buildings ( like from FA ) and place in the map
<of course, only archangel ( or important member ) can demolish and build and replace with new one >

suppose we get and place a building which give 1 kp daily in that Map
then whole fellowship member will get daily 1 kp from this Map

suppose we get and place a building that increase barrack training speed
this increase in speed will add to every member of fellowship
...etc

Apart from this
every FA, fellowship can earn building and points (not kp )
building can be place into Map
points (not kp ) can only be used to upgrade buildings inside that Map

Even in the event, we can earn those "fellowship buildings" and "points" for this Map
e.g for each member complete a event, get 100 points
if u have 25 member, it will be 2500 points
if u only have 5 member complete event, u only get 500 points...so it become a common goal for fellowship member to complete all events

so every member of a fellowship can have a global goal to work and
share the benefits from this Map

DeletedUser5093

I like the idea of some sort of communal project building for a fellowship, regardless of whether it works like what's proposed in this suggestion, or something else. Perhaps it could give different benefits depending on what upgrades are built. That way you could customise it for the way you play the game.