• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

cool idea for a new event

DeletedUser4149

i saw a flash of light when i loaded my city and had an interesting idea for a new event. how about rain and lightning in our cities for an event? maybe a wizard or a witch cast a spell on our cities and we need to finish a quest to end the terrible storms? this could look very cool in our cities and be a good way to bring some new scenery into the game, especially for springtime.

i heard that the winter event was just a rerun of the woodelvenstock quest list. new quests w/ more options would be nice. i'd like to see multiple ways to complete a quest. maybe pay x amount of goods to complete a quest quickly or spend the time to complete long workshop cycles? quests that come in a random order and can either be done or skipped without getting a reward would give us some interesting choices to think about. more difficult quests w/ high rewards would be good too.
use 8 spells.
sell a level 8 building (we can always rebuild. could be scaled to each chapter). :(
sell 2 event buildings:confused:
upgrade a wonder (easier option available for younger cities):)
sell a wonder:mad:
forge 1 rune
earn 2000 tournament points
build or sell 2 portal buildings
win 10 fights in a row without surrendering?;)
win 3 fights w/ less than 5% casualties:D
win a fight w/ 0 casualties:p
craft an item
restore any building
unlock 1 squad size
again, difficult quests could be skipped. they could come randomly so that players who can prepare for the most amount of different quests would do best.

ok, some of this is a reposting of ideas that we had in jack's thread "news from beta" so i'm finally posting them here where they belong.

Last edited by a moderator: