• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Unable to Change Servers

McBratty

Enchanter
With the latest update today the drop down server bar menu at the top of the page has been removed making it impossible to change servers on the pc. You have to completely log out of the server you are on and log in to the other.

For example if you are presently on the EN server, you cant use the drop down menu to navigate to the Beta server unless you completely log out.
Hope this will be fixed soon.

DeletedUser3097

With the latest update today the drop down server bar menu at the top of the page has been removed making it impossible to change servers on the pc. You have to completely log out of the server you are on and log in to the other.

For example if you are presently on the EN server, you cant use the drop down menu to navigate to the Beta server unless you completely log out.
Hope this will be fixed soon.
It's always been the case that you need to go back to the login page to switch servers, so nothing has changed with this update.

Deleted User - 106219

It's always been the case that you need to go back to the login page to switch servers, so nothing has changed with this update.
Not true. Look at this screnshot:
Elvenar Login.png
See the top bar? Exactly. It's gone. In fact, this is a confirmed bug. First reported here: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/25053-top-bar-missing-from-log-in-screen.11977/

sunrae

Soothsayer
I can't log into Beta at all now either except on my mobile. There is no bar at the top of the home screen. Hope this will be fixed soon :)

DeletedUser3097

bar2.jpg

bar1.jpg
I can't log into Beta at all now either except on my mobile. There is no bar at the top of the home screen. Hope this will be fixed soon :)
If I log out and go to the login screen the bar is there, but it is missing on the screen where you select the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

sunrae

Soothsayer
Ahh thank you. Does this mean that I will always have to log out now? A minor thing I suppose but it was very convenient before.

DeletedUser3097

Ahh thank you. Does this mean that I will always have to log out now? A minor thing I suppose but it was very convenient before.
For the time being, yes but when the bug is fixed it should go back to how it was before.

Lelanya

Mentor
Ahh geez this really messed up Puffin. Still not back to normal @Dizzy Lizzie . I've been logged out and returned to Start page even tho I've changed the setting for that half a dozen times easily. It will not 'Remember' me correctly I have to manually enter username and pass every time, even tho my saved info is also there.
Please help!! Busy AM here and Puffin is still the only way to view mail on my phone

DeletedUser3097

Ahh geez this really messed up Puffin. Still not back to normal @Dizzy Lizzie . I've been logged out and returned to Start page even tho I've changed the setting for that half a dozen times easily. It will not 'Remember' me correctly I have to manually enter username and pass every time, even tho my saved info is also there.
Please help!! Busy AM here and Puffin is still the only way to view mail on my phone
Please open a separate thread- Valania has tips how to do this.

DeletedUser

nice to see my bug report from Beta come over here ;)

(or the link for it anyway)