• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

m4rt1n

Adept
So far what I've read it's possible that we'll have to scroll through all types of badges to get just ten badges. I just don't want to get all excited and then get disappointed and upset. I don't expect much so everything will be a bonus :)

Even the addition of the app button "Next" rather than "Decline" would be a big improvement to come to PC.
Somehow though I doubt there will be any changes and the "Carpel Tunnel Syndrome" will flare up once more. :(

DeletedUser7733

Even the addition of the app button "Next" rather than "Decline" would be a big improvement to come to PC.
Somehow though I doubt there will be any changes and the "Carpel Tunnel Syndrome" will flare up once more. :(

Just take it easy, the prizes aren't that exciting. I bought a track ball and it fixed everything after couple of months, now I'm back to mouse.

Pauly7

Magus
Our stance will stay the same on Fellowship Adventures (i.e. that we're not that interested) unless anything big happens to the difficulty to rewards ratio. If it gets better then I will happily promote it. The special buildings for the top teams is a nice idea, but if teams aren't in a position to break into the top few then it's still kind of pointless.

Interest in FA will remain limited to those at the top with the drive to do anything and everything to win them just for the fun of doing it. For most, like us, that probably isn't motivation enough to routinely knock down the cities we painstakingly designed just to build tons of temporary buildings. Without doing so there won't be any success with the current set up.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Another Challenge has started in Beta World!

50434579_10213217894942568_5620874973594779648_n.jpg

DeletedUser5532

Breaking News from Beta:
Challenge is running again!! Concurrent with Fellowship Adventures on Beta.

I`m not sure if that is breaking news when Jack already mentioned this 4 hours previous to your comment, in the comment above.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Breaking News from Beta:
Challenge is running again!! Concurrent with Fellowship Adventures on Beta. I am seriously considering deleting my Beta city at this point.

Well thats not fair, i would rather be doing a challenge than waiting for the FA to end.:mad::D

DeletedUser

At least with the challenges there's nothing special to do, maybe jam in a few tiny workshops to help the process but it should be relatively easy to get through to the end.

DeletedUser6967

You can do both at once,
the toolboxes made for the blacksmith badge will give you points, so if you are have built more workshops for the fa, you will almost get it by default

Jackluyt

Shaman
A new Valentine's Event just started in Beta - "The Tale of Gaelagil and Barukbrak Continues'

It has 33 quests for a single prize and runs for nine and a bit days.

Read more here: https://tinyurl.com/yb9u429x

We will add more information to this Note as we discover things in-game. Platinum Leaf does not data-mine for event information - we verify all the quests in our own Beta fellowship.

You are welcome to share this with friends and fellowship!

50445724_10213262690022417_2698076735697584128_n.jpg

DeletedUser7733

Hopefully they will listen to the beta players responses before it comes to the live worlds, lets not panic the few yet, whom have not built the MA. :)

I don't think Inno will back off on this one. It's in their and players' interest to use the Magic Academy. It took me a while to start using it properly and now I see the benefits. It's better to get prepared (at least mentally :D) rather than disappointed. And there's always an option to skip the event if someone's is set on not building it. But of course, anything can happen. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
I don't think Inno will back off on this one. It's in their and players' interest to use the Magic Academy. It took me a while to start using it properly and now I see the benefits. It's better to get prepared (at least mentally :D) rather than disappointed. And there's always an option to skip the event if someone's is set on not building it. But of course, anything can happen. :)
@CleverAngel777 do you have a beta account?

I do not but may make one and my reply if I make one will be determined on whether or not you have one. :)

DeletedUser7733

Hopefully they will listen to the beta players responses before it comes to the live worlds, lets not panic the few yet, whom have not built the MA. :)

It's probably better not to read news from Beta if you don't want to know what is going on in Beta.

I do not but may make one and my reply if I make one will be determined on whether or not you have one. :)

Sorry, is this somehow related to News from Beta (may contain spoilers!) topic. I'm a bit confused.

Lelanya

Mentor

I do have one. It's valuable to test things for yourself, of course, but there are downsides to this also. Many players seesaw between actively playing vs being away for periods. Altho English is the primary language Beta truly is multilingual.
But the real issue is time. How much do you have to spend on things like this? Best of luck whatever you decide Martin.