• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered FA stage 1 rewards

DeletedUser4164

One orange waypoint ask to donate T1 resources, if someone donate only 1 T1 res. will he get the rewards from stage 1 ?

FieryArien

Necromancer
Why wouldn’t he? I don’t think there is a difference between donating for example 1 Farmer’s badge and donating 1 marble. Well, at least from “how to qualify for the final reward” point of view. ;-)

DeletedUser4164

Because everyone can donate only 1 marble and get the first reward ;)

cwgiii

Shaman
I believe FieryArien is correct. There is no "threshold" described by Inno as to what would be considered or would not be considered toward qualification for a particular prize in the FA. My assumption is that any contribution (no matter how small) qualifies that player for the prize.

On one hand, this encourages every player to consider contributions. On the other hand, it could lead to abusive behavior as described by Svegan.

At this point, such "abusive behavior" is seen in the eye of the beholder and would be up to the individual fellowship to diagnose/treat the problem. If a fellowship / Arch Mage determines there is a problem, it is up to them to act, or not act. Abusive players can be expelled from the fellowship before the completion of the event (which would disqualify them from the prize).

DeletedUser4149

i'd love to hear an official answer to this. does donating just 1 plank qualify us to get an award for that stage?

m4rt1n

Adept
i'd love to hear an official answer to this. does donating just 1 plank qualify us to get an award for that stage?

I believe that it does qualify the player as their name registers on the map as having contributed.

If Inno didn't want that to be the case they could always have Goods badges that were chapter dependent and so fairer to lower level players.