• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The World-changing option should be put inside of the game, not after the login screen.

DeletedUser7744

Hello, I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but the world-changing option should be put inside of the game, not after the login screen. People who play on multiple worlds can still switch worlds from within the game. If needed, a check box can be supplied regarding their preferred default world. And people who only play on one world would have one-less clicking when logging in. Also, why do we have to select the ToC check box to login? And the size is very tiny too.

Less clicking is better imo.

The suggestions above maybe insignificant, but they may provide better overall experience.

Thank you.

DeletedUser7744

Additional suggestion (again, sorry if this has been suggested before)

Please consider time zone or Server-time reset instead of 24hr duration for NH. 24hr duration will eventually get pushed back and accumulate to losing days in giving NH, while the time zone reset will be more relaxed since we'll have a full 24hrs to sort it all out. And whether we give NH at 00:01 or 23:59 (server time), it'd still be counted as the same day. Just pick any time zone, any country, or any server.

Thank you.

m4rt1n

Adept
Additional suggestion (again, sorry if this has been suggested before)

Please consider time zone or Server-time reset instead of 24hr duration for NH. 24hr duration will eventually get pushed back and accumulate to losing days in giving NH, while the time zone reset will be more relaxed since we'll have a full 24hrs to sort it all out. And whether we give NH at 00:01 or 23:59 (server time), it'd still be counted as the same day. Just pick any time zone, any country, or any server.

Thank you.

I have never been pushed back as I believe the cool down time of NH to be 23 hours, not 24.

DeletedUser6967

Easier log in would be much appreciated.
those who play on mobile and pc have to deal with the login screen appearing every time they switch back to pc, even if they have the login set to automatic

DeletedUser3451

Easier log in would be much appreciated.
those who play on mobile and pc have to deal with the login screen appearing every time they switch back to pc, even if they have the login set to automatic
it had been explained to me that this is due browser's updated politics in terms of security and it has something to do with flash. short story long, they do not plan on fixing it, since player's privacy is their main concern. the most they might do, if they decide to bother with it, is to remove the "remember me" tic on the login form, as it serves no purpose now.