• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Festival return?

Scarabaeu

Adventurer
Will a festival ever return too give us a chance to collect set buildings. That is now for players like me who did not get the full set first time round and sit with 2/5 Harvest Festival Set and 3/5 Phoenix cult set. Knowing I will get another shot will influence my decision to keep or sell when I clean my city and make space.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Didn't happened yet and probably will never happen. It's part of the charm of the game that they give us fresh buildings every event and not just recycle the old ones. Hopefully it will stay that way.

cwgiii

Shaman
INNO has told us in the past that some buildings will return (the most popular ones). However, I would bet that set buildings will probably not come back around, for many reasons.

DeletedUser5532

INNO has told us in the past that some buildings will return (the most popular ones). However, I would bet that set buildings will probably not come back around, for many reasons.

The buildings do seem to get recycled more than ever, so I think that the old sets will return (in hope of the new RR spell, should that ever make an appearance). I would love to know though, what Inno use to determine if a building was popular . I would think that if the majority of players obtained a certain building, then the demand for this going forward would be quite low (since most already have it), but I am sure this is just a clever way of saying "repeat the old stuff, that will save time and money making new stuff"

The old sets in the past have been (in my opinion) very weak, even with the full set bonus available, so I personally would be looking forward to the new sets.

Crystal ball time, - The last 2 sets from the last event, Market set and Owl set. I believe they will get nerfed before the year is out.

DeletedUser7733

Will a festival ever return too give us a chance to collect set buildings. That is now for players like me who did not get the full set first time round and sit with 2/5 Harvest Festival Set and 3/5 Phoenix cult set. Knowing I will get another shot will influence my decision to keep or sell when I clean my city and make space.

Also, if they did repeat the set buildings, you'll very likely be in a higher chapter so you might want to replace them all rather than just some of them.

DeletedUser6967

Crystal ball time, - The last 2 sets from the last event, Market set and Owl set. I believe they will get nerfed before the year is out.
yes, they will find that higher level players have grabbed multiple for mana generation and will decide to nerf it, making it semi-useless