• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Tournaments

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
I have a question in regards to tournaments.
I have been informed by certain people to participate in tournaments you must have completed a province of the type which is listed as the tournament e.g planks province (on the map) needs to be completed before a planks tournament. So is this correct? How is that fair and where is it written down?

Can someone from support tell me the answer please
Thank you

DeletedUser3571

Tournaments take place within completed provinces of the resource type, so you do need to complete a province before it becomes available to use in tournaments.
It does not need to be completed before the tournament, any province you finish of the type during the event will also become usable for it (might mean less rounds are possible)
Its likely logical as the more provinces you have available the more advanced you are and so have the resources necessary to play more provinces in tournaments.
I have no idea where this might be written down.

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
Well if it is not written down than how do we know if this is correct? I have been playing for over 2 years and I cannot find this on the wiki. If this is correct it needs to be in the playing notes. Yes as I have been playing for awhile I have plenty of tournament lines (provinces) to be able to complete. We have a few "young" members who are inexperienced in this so they may not have as yet completed a planks province on the world map. I say planks as we are attempting 10 chests when the next planks come up so they want to contribute as well. Anyway thanks for the input appreciate your time :)

DeletedUser3097

Starting Tournaments
Every week, Tournament Events take place in your solved provinces of one type, which will rotate every week. As an example we will take a closer look at a Crystal Tournament.

Tournaments appear in your already solved Provinces on the World Map, so your first tournament will be available in the closest Crystal province to your city.

Starting Tournaments- Elvenar Wiki

I think you missed this!

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
Thanks Dizzy for answering my question, yes I did miss it. So if I have a new member who has not done a completed crystal tournament (as per your example) the new member cant contribute to the tournament? So should my new member complete lots of crystal before before the start of the crystal tournament so that they can contribute? If they have only completed one crystal tournament once the crystal tournament starts they only get one line to complete ?

DeletedUser3097

Your member needs to complete crystal provinces on the World Map so he/she can do more in the crystal tournament.