• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quests Rotating side quests scaling past C5

DeletedUser7787

I may get bashed here but I feel that the side quests should scale up in coins/supplies requirements past chapter 5 as well. Our taxes quest in particular is ridiculous. I'm in S&D now and I have 6 decent level (not maxed) workshops and 16! lvl 1 workshops to fill my supplies needs. I want to be efficient (considering 3-hour supply productions), and I don't mind rotating the quests to get the supplies I want using this quest, but this is a little broken. Am I alone?

m4rt1n

Adept
I agree, the same rotating quests and I'm in the Elementals now, the rewards and requirements definitely need a revamp to be relevant for higher level players.

I mean for example gain 4000 of a good, that is 1 factory on 9 hours and the reward is no longer worth it. Another example gain 16k supplies, that is a 15 minute cycle of my workshops now and the 100k coins reward is like pennies in a city where everything costs millions.

Last edited: