• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

ASSASSINS are looking for YOU!

DeletedUser4003

IF... YOU like playing tournaments.
IF... YOU want much more KP to grow your wonders.
IF... YOU think FA is not worth the effort.
IF... YOU want to get 10 chests every single week.
IF... YOU want to enjoy the game in a relaxing environment while having lots of fun and comedy in chat.

We are one of the 3 strongest tournament teams on the Arendyll server.
We gain a ton of KP's from tournaments and team KP hunt.
We are laid back, fun & active group of players, who love to chat. Its never boring here. :)
ALSO... Taking part in FA is every member's personal decision, we don't force anything.

SO... IF... YOU are interested, or have any questions. Write here or PM me in-game to Horny Buddha

DeletedUser4003

1 spot available, you wont get more fun in any other tournament team :)

DeletedUser7774

Hi Guys,

I would be very interested in joining. Im a very active player, although fairly new. Only been playing for a month or so.

Current fellowship has been great, im just looking for a more active and driven team to be apart of.

This is me so far.
Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 7.11.48 am.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4003

applications closed, if you're interested, PM me an i will put you on waiting list.

better luck next time :)

DeletedUser4003

Were recruiting again.
Dont miss your chance to play for probably the best tournament team on the server.
If you're interested, PM me in game (Horny Buddha) or post here :)

This gem tourney we got a score of 60454 tourney points and finished 1st ... as most of the times :)
You can check our current or previous scores HERE.​

DeletedUser4003

Were recruiting again.
Dont miss your chance to play for probably the best tournament team on the server.

Super easy 10 chests every week + tons of kp like nowhere else. :D

DeletedUser6404

Maybe later... I have to keep one promise (FA/Wolf Pack)

DeletedUser4003

Maybe later... I have to keep one promise (FA/Wolf Pack)
I dont think so.
Please dont spam here.

Were recruiting again.

Super easy 10 chests every week + tons of kp like nowhere else. :D

DeletedUser5976

Hi MummYbeast. Yes of course. I will contact you ingame.

DeletedUser5976

Recruiting is open now. If you think you fit the description and the description fits you in the first post contact me ingame. We are looking for members who are just as crazy about tournaments as we are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5976

Just as I was about to close this recruitment thread, real life claimed one of our members.

We are looking for a member who is just as mad about tourneys as we are and doesn't care much for the FA's. We are chatty, we are fun and helpful to boot :D