• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Missing "stars" under pictures in fight mode.

Aisling1

Conjurer
When I pick troops I was used to seeing star ratings under both my own and enemy troops..
I mostly auto fight so seeing stars along with unit size was a great indicator, for a quick pick of what troops I could use.
Yes, I know I can go into the little i and pull up all the stats.. but I'm lazy and liked knowing whether the orc general was 2 or 3 star.. is this a bug, or what? I can't seem to see any information as to why.. noticed it first last week, during the crystal tournament.
I'd like those stars back please..

DeletedUser3097

When I pick troops I was used to seeing star ratings under both my own and enemy troops..
I mostly auto fight so seeing stars along with unit size was a great indicator, for a quick pick of what troops I could use.
Yes, I know I can go into the little i and pull up all the stats.. but I'm lazy and liked knowing whether the orc general was 2 or 3 star.. is this a bug, or what? I can't seem to see any information as to why.. noticed it first last week, during the crystal tournament.
I'd like those stars back please..
Please could you open a ticket with Support and enclose in the title FAO Dizzy Lizzie, so this can be checked out, thank you in advance.:)