• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Looking for Active Trading-Tournament FS

• Thread starter DeletedUser7918
  • Start date

DeletedUser7918

Hello,

I've been looking for a new group of people to spend some time with. I'm active every day, even if I'm work, do trades and like to spend some time chatting.
Current stats: 30,193 points
Boosts: Marble, Crystal, Gems.

I'm looking for a FS that, preferably does all 10 tournament chests and has daily 2-3 star trading that can fit my boosts.
Please let me know!

Thank you!

DeletedUser7101

Merlin's Menagerie is currently recruiting. We are looking for Active members. We chat all the time, and do well in the Fellowship Adventures. We have not yet achieved all 5 chests in the tournament but we are working on it and would love your help.

Foxylady14

Dreamer
Hello,

I've been looking for a new group of people to spend some time with. I'm active every day, even if I'm work, do trades and like to spend some time chatting.
Current stats: 30,193 points
Boosts: Marble, Crystal, Gems.

I'm looking for a FS that, preferably does all 10 tournament chests and has daily 2-3 star trading that can fit my boosts.
Please let me know!

Thank you!

Foxylady14

Dreamer
Hi Elannor, I have recently taken over as AM in an active FS called New Dark Age. For the first time last week we cleared chest 9 so on our way to chest 10. We are all active daily players and trying to increase our players, currently 22/25. If you are interested then please let me know. The only rules we have are you must do a least 3 visits a week and fair trades. You would be made very welcome
Regards
Foxylady14 (Lynne)