• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Blank research tree

Sir Derf

Adept
v 1.65.3 HTML5

The research tree doesn't initially show the tiles for the technologies, only the branches.

Hover over an empty space, and the branches highlight and the tooltip pops up.

Click an unactivated Tec, and the detail window appears. Dismiss the window, it goes away with no change. Spend Knowledge Points and close the window and you can now see the tile for that tech with the updated KP progress bar. Close the research tree display and reopen, and previously visible tiles are now invisible.

cwgiii

Shaman
Is there a list of known bugs such that I could have known and not reported it?

Something like this has been asked for repeatedly (but has been ignored). It would be incredibly helpful to have a "hit list' listing reported bugs, with the priority, impact level, and ETA for resolution. This is undoubtedly already available, in some form, to the dev team as it is standard practice to track such info. Even if we were given a "sanitized" version, without detail revealing strategy or trade secrets or whatever, we would have something.

DeletedUser3097

Is there a list of known bugs such that I could have known and not reported it?
Thank you for reporting this, Sir Derp. You did the right thing- some of our Forum Users also play on Beta and so have advance knowledge of pesky bugs which might creep into the game here on EN.

This issue has been resolved so I will archive this thread.