• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Diamonds

DeletedUser3542

How do you get more diamonds?

In game there ways to gain a few diamonds as rewards now and again. but if you need some right now you can purchase some diamonds by clicking the green button with the white cross to the right of the diamond icon on top of screen.
cross.jpg

DeletedUser7716

Thanks Poacher, I understand the purchasing bit. I want to know how you earn them through the game. There is no discussion on it in the help area.

Deleted User - 106219

Starting the Dwarves chapter you get Diamonds for opening the chest before the chapter. You also get Diamonds for completing certain story quests, usually at the end of each chapter.

DeletedUser7716

Oh, okay. I am in the human game. Is there something similar in that?

Lelanya

Mentor
Hi Thommyd
Dwarf in this case is a guest race, it is available from chapter 6, Fairy in chapter 7, and so on. Each of these chapters has quests that award diamonds.
The culture Wishing Well does give a few diamonds as well. It is prize from the last two or three large events, as weĺl as the award for finishing path 3 in the last Fellowship Adventure. It is 3x3, needs a path and expires in 100 days but it's output was recently improved. Maybe you have one in your Summonings bag :)

DeletedUser5306

You can also win more diamonds by having Wishing Well(s) in your city. If you are lucky the Wishing Well can give you 25 diamonds at a time! (random chance every 12 hours)
Available during events like the present one "Harvest Festival", the Wishing Well daily prize will be available tomorrow Tuesday October 16th.

Elvenar_Wishing_Well-200x165.png

wishing-well-updated.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-15_14-43-39.png
    upload_2018-10-15_14-43-39.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 76